Big pocket in ZCW?

imlaughin247

Handbag Lover!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2011
I can't get the ZCW out of my head and am so drawn to the one in DE!

The one thing that I can't wrap my head around though, is the giant pocket in the back. For those ZCW owners and lovers out there, what do you use this pocket for? It seems a little silly to me that this would be a place to put bills...don't they get lost in the pit?

(I am also curious to know if a passport fits into this wallet without bending or folding...)

I'm in the lust category too. American check books can stand up back there, while Receipts and maybe even cash can stand up on the opposite side. That's just what I've seen referenced on YouTube. I hope to own this one day and just tell myself it'll be So Much Fun figuring out how the compartments get used. Yay!

Passport fits without bending and
Folding. It fits perfectly ! about the
huge pocket ... I put bills and that's
the use for it. For bills ! I don't carry
A lot of cash .. Sometimes, I will
fold the bill 2x :biggrin: hope this help !

Pics provided upon requests ! Lol

I just received the ZCW for Christmas in Mono. I love this wallet! I also have the regular zippy in DE. I prefer the layout of the ZCW over the regular zippy. I love the 10 card slots, I love the fact that it opens flat and I LOVE how cute and tiny it is, without being too small! I do prefer the way the regular zippy organizes my bills, but I don't use cash often enough for it to be a big deal. As you mentioned, the big slot in the back does kind of become a "big hole" for bills, but I put smaller bills behind the front flap, and use the big slot in the back to hold larger bills. One thing, the big slot in the back does keep the bills private & secure! Between the two wallets, I truly love love love the ZCW. It is just perfect to me. (I'm a little obsessed with using it :biggrin:) Hope this helps!

Hi! I have been using this wallet for two months and love it! I use that pocket for notes and also keep a small amount of notes in the small flap bit (if that makes sense :huh:) for easy access. I love it! I have previously used the Sarah which I love for it's organisation but this is flatter, neater and a bit younger.

I can't get the ZCW out of my head and am so drawn to the one in DE!

The one thing that I can't wrap my head around though, is the giant pocket in the back. For those ZCW owners and lovers out there, what do you use this pocket for? It seems a little silly to me that this would be a place to put bills...don't they get lost in the pit?

(I am also curious to know if a passport fits into this wallet without bending or folding...)

That's the reason I'm selling my ZCW. It was tedious to dig, dig, dig for cash. I need shallow cash compartments :biggrin:

I love my ZCW as well.. The big pocket I stand a few checks, coupons, or any other papers.. The flap pocket I use for my bills and I also just lay bills the long way in the wallet..I use this wallet every day as a clutch with my wristlet strap!

The ZCW is my favorite wallet. It's so functional. Love the way it opens flat, it's small but not so small (the size is deceiving) and there's many card slots. You can even zip up an iPhone in there, which is great....you can use it as a small clutch. I usually keep large bills or receipts in the large pocket. Hope this helps :smile: