Big or Small.. Post your November Chanel haul.

1. Hello PFers . Post your November goodies. I hope to post here this month! :heart::biggrin:

2. I’ll kick it off my recent purchases! I went on a major spree today. I am saving one for myself for Christmas so I have not opened it yet! But purchased an SLG, WOC and jumbo today :doh:. Loving both of the two I opened today!

58AD6EC8-F21D-4C7E-9BB4-2EF923C3A79A.jpeg C51152C1-1471-4833-86EE-C2ACD768ECDA.jpeg
    kate0513, May Loh, kate2828 and 28 others like this.
  3. :love::yahoo::loveeyes:Yippee Steph5487! Your WOC is a total stunner (hard to tell on my screen but it looks like the purple (?)& I adore that coin/card case (almost got that exact one myself, but my rational side kicked in & said don’t “need” it, just WANT it:giggle:) Wow you have quite the discipline waiting until Christmas to open your 3rd treat/jumbo!!!:drinks::girlsigh:

fally likes this.
  4. IMG_1509792022.714730.jpg
    IMG_1509792043.918168.jpg
    Here we go!

channar, jayjay77, meenakshi and 40 others like this.
  5. Dear Kendie thank you for your excitement! The WOC is iridescent purple with rainbow hardware! A combo I never thought I would like but absolutely fell in love with it! My need and want went out the window with this purchase :sad: the reason I have been able to wait until Christmas is because DH May divorce me if I came home with 3 pieces of Chanel in one day :amazed: also who doesn’t need a Christmas gift for themselves :P

MrsJLin, Nerja, fally and 1 other person like this.
  6. Shan29 and Frillylily like this.
  7. Thank you!

8. Lol thank you dear! Never thought i would buy s boy bag, but this totally took my breath away

woodwinked likes this.
  9. Hahaha:lol::coolio::giggle:too funny, i love your thought process (last 2 sentences:tup:)

Marleah and Steph5487 like this.

10. It took only two days before I caved. I felt way too guilty hiding it from him! Plus he didn’t care anyway!

Nerja and Kendie26 like this.
  11. Got these 2 beauties at Heathrow airport yesterday...silver caviar Boy (Old Medium) and a stainless steel handcuff :angel:

IMG_0176.JPG

channar, jayjay77, Mong and 26 others like this.
  12. #13 Nov 5, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Hello My Lovely Fellow Chanel Enthusiasts,
    While I am anxiously awaiting the 18C light beige mini I couldn't help but pre-order this beauty.:heart:
    IMG_9868-1.jpeg

13. I know it’s an older piece but picked this up this weekend. A bit in two minds about the chevron but I love the colour

(Same item in diff lighting)

8ADF6518-67EA-46D9-9D08-21629CF1F6AE.jpeg 5155974E-95DB-4F8C-97A2-225CB3C3AC35.jpeg
    Vvicky, jayjay77, May Loh and 47 others like this.
  14. P
    This is the most beautiful bag EVER in my opinion! I looked for it for a year! Where did you find it? kendie has it too and honestly, I think it is perfection. Congrats!

newcalimommy and Kendie26 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice