BIG NEWS!!!!! Tommy is staying!

Anyone interested in new Tommy pics?? He is doing great. So much better than I even thought he would. He has made friends with both Alpha cats in house and uses them like warm cat beds. LOL He just plops himself down on them and cuddles up and they actually let him. Last night he was playing tag with Boo. They were racing through the house and it wasn't always Tommy being chased. Just as often he would chase Boo. They are so cute together. He and Wren sleep curled up together on my feet. I don't know why they like him so much. Maybe because he is so small and they know he is handicapped? Maybe he just smells good? LOL I will have to get some pics of them together. Also his amputation has healed up great. Today he decided he wanted to sit under my desk lamp like a food warmer. He jumped up on my desk and made himself comfy. So in love with this little guy. Oh and he LOVES string cheese. I was having some and he climbed up almost onto my face to get it. :love:

Attachments

• 100_8751.JPG
    100_8751.JPG
    260.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_8748.JPG
    100_8748.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_8747.JPG
    100_8747.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 100_8750.JPG
    100_8750.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 161
Maybe Bellis would share some of her crackle ribbon instead of a hat. :biggrin:
That Tommy owes a lot to your DH since he signed the papers to take him off the adoption site. I still think that was so sweet that everyone surprised you like that.

Love these photos of Phillip's cousin! Tommy is such a smiley young man, and that amputation site is clearing up really well, isn't it? Clearly he isn't going to let a little thing like that slow him down at all. I'm so pleased his brothers love him already (written with a pointed look at my growly ol' Figaro.....hoping he'll get the hint :P:P) - think Cats had a great idea - we need a picture of Tommy in a party hat, celebrating life in his Forever Home!

OH he is SOO cute!!! I havent been on much at all lately and I dont know your Tommy story but I see he has one hind leg and is one handsome guy! He is gorgeous congratulations Cindi!! :biggrin:

This morning the "Best Birthday Present EVER" woke me with the usual nose in my eye routine. This has become his favorite way to get me out of bed. He shoves his nose in my eye then flops across my neck purring until I wake up and pet him. He is just the most perfect little angel. Here he is waiting for me to pick him up and put him on my lap so he can "help" me type. :P

Attachments

• 100_9147.jpg
    100_9147.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 83