big LV, one shoulder strap or handheld

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I'm looking for a fairly good-sized LV, with either a single shoulder strap or two carrying handles. Minimum size would be about 12 x 9 or so. I can't deal with double shoulder straps, otherwise I'd have kept the BH I had last summer.:yes:

I currently have a Damier Speedy (and a Cerises Pochette Accessoires), so I'm not looking for another Speedy right now -- and probably not another Damier handheld bag. Otherwise I'm open-minded. I do have a particular weakness for alcantara lining. Price is a consideration, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. :graucho:

Looking for suggestions...what would YOU get? Or should I wait for the new stuff to come out in a couple of months? Some bags I've been considering lately are the Bosphore GM, the Ellipse MM, and the Tulum GM, but I'd love to have some more ideas. TIA!

I'm looking for a fairly good-sized LV, with either a single shoulder strap or two carrying handles. Minimum size would be about 12 x 9 or so. I can't deal with double shoulder straps, otherwise I'd have kept the BH I had last summer.:yes:

I currently have a Damier Speedy (and a Cerises Pochette Accessoires), so I'm not looking for another Speedy right now -- and probably not another Damier handheld bag. Otherwise I'm open-minded. I do have a particular weakness for alcantara lining. Price is a consideration, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. :graucho:

Looking for suggestions...what would YOU get? Or should I wait for the new stuff to come out in a couple of months? Some bags I've been considering lately are the Bosphore GM, the Ellipse MM, and the Tulum GM, but I'd love to have some more ideas. TIA!

I'd give the Tulum GM another try!:yes:

Also, my sister has the Hudson GM and LOVES IT TO PIECES!! But I think you've mentioned why you wouldn't consider the Hudson GM...Why was it again?

I'd give the Tulum GM another try!:yes:

Also, my sister has the Hudson GM and LOVES IT TO PIECES!! But I think you've mentioned why you wouldn't consider the Hudson GM...Why was it again?

I may very well try the Tulum again! The Hudson GM is...OK. It doesn't make me go "Oooooh", which I kinda think it should, for $1600.:yes:

Arrgghh...it looks like I will need to buy a new set of tires for my car instead. :sad: Not much fun, but I guess even a fabulous new bag won't be much of a consolation if I slide off the road and wreck my car. Bleah...I know safety is important and all, but sometimes I hate being so practical! :P

Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone...I'll keep them in mind when I am ready to buy again...hopefully soon!