Big Love- New Season

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone watching it? This new season has been allllll over the place...in a good way.

2. I love this show! Not feeling the love for Bill, however. I think Margene, Nikki and Nikki's mom, Mary K Place are my fave characters. Can't quite figure out what is going on with Sarah.

3. sarah's pregnant. i wonder where that's going.

i am not a fan of them adding another wife. i like their dynamic as it is, but i don't think ana will warm up to the idea of marriage. i think she's genuinely giving this a chance, but in the end, it won't be for her.

i am so glad bill's mom has his dad tied up at the compound. ROFL! bill's mother is one of my favorite characters on the show. she is hilarious.

4. Yeah... I am not into the forth wive either (LOL) like I would be into a second one but anyway I do like this show a lot. I love Bill's mom too and you know what I bet there are some women like that within the poligamist.

5. Wanda scares me. I hope she doesn't kill anyone.

Not liking the fourth wife idea either. I don't think Bill can afford it! But it is weird seeing them all "date".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.