Big & Little Gucci-Gucci Goodie

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    [​IMG]

2. Which bag should I open first?

3. The big one first!

4. Ready!!!!

5. The big one please!

6. Sorry for the delay, it's RHONY/Tacos Night :yahoo:

[​IMG]

7. Big
    [​IMG]

Little
    [​IMG]

8. Let's see more! :biggrin:

9. More please! Can't guess what the big one could be. Hmmm...a Dionysus?

10. canvas bag
    [​IMG]

lion ring
    [​IMG]

11. Great bag - it'll look great for years to come due to the timeless sprint & strap.

The ring is lovely too! I've never really seen gucci jewellery before, so it's brilliant to see such a nice piece 😆

12. Thank You so much! It's my first time owning a Gucci Bag. I grew up seeing my mom and aunts with their Gucci bags and I never thought I would be interested in owning one but Alessandro's take on Gucci really attracted me to the Gucci aesthetic. I'm also not a jewelry person, but when I saw this ring, I was like wow this is so me (and I'm also a Leo so that helps) and instantly bought it. They also have the same lion ring but with a colored crystal on its mouth but it's not available in my size. There's another ring that I'm obsessing about, it's a bird ring with stones so if it's available in my size, I might just buy it

13. Congratulations on both :catlick:

14. ^ thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice