Big Lacoste Bag!

1. :yahoo: In the beginning I was focusing more on Coach because it wasn't so formal, but the bag i wanted doesn't come out till sometime in September and I couldn't wait that long so while in Taiwan I stopped by a department store with Lacoste galore. So after months of searching for a bag I've finally found the perfect bag that fits my gigantic laptop! Whoot and here are some pictures! It's a Lacoste Beach Tote with a large alligator on the side with an extra pouch attached to it. So far it's been working well for me. :smile: Thank you to all the earlier people for replying to post with recommendations. [​IMG]

2. Aww.. that's so cute ! That actually looks like it'd be perfect for school as well, I'll have to check to see if I can find it here too ! :yes:

3. Very cute bag!! It would be great for school.

4. nice bag! i have a few bags from lacoste too.. very practical:flowers:

5. the sales lady says they don't sell very many of them. I looked on Lacoste website for it and they had already switched to fall bags. The other tote bags came in a bright yellow with a green trim, pink in i forgot what color border, and a light blue with a red trim..all with the typical Lacoste alligator logo instead of the big alligator on the side.

i love the lacoste shoes. I basically want to buy the whole store haha =P

p.s. what's with LeSportac bags? I seem to be seeing them a lot lately...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice