Big girl job? Big girl bag!

Jan 27, 2008
The 206!
I haven't bought a Balenciaga for almost 2 years now. I have been trying to stay away from tPF because it is so addicting and I can't help but spend $$ when I am here :nuts:

However, I graduated from college in May, and I got a "real" job at the beginning of September. I saved up, and found this gorgeous beauty and I couldn't be more happy. I at first was looking at Galet, but I couldn't find a new one (surprise, surprise) and the more I looked at it, the more I realized I didn't want a grey bag, but a taupe bag. Thus, I found this beauty. She was the only one left at Bergdorf Goodman, lonely waiting for me to take her home:

SEIGLE ROSE GOLD GIANT HARDWARE DAY :yahoo:

Just look at the gorgeous hardware!

Jan 27, 2008
The 206!
She is so incredibly buttery, I forgot how much I love the day (so much more leather to love!)

Butt shot!:

Look at all that smooshy, pillowy leather: :drool:

And a couple of quick modeling shots:

Hope you enjoyed! Check out my youtube video on this bag reveal if you want to see more: Click here!

Also check out my blog for more modeling pictures: Click here!

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
Welcome back, you. Happy to see you here again. Funny the phases we go thru huh? Funny how crazy tpf makes us all. :wacko:

Congrats on Seigle, I love Seigle much more than Galet, always. :tup:

o_luxurious

Oct 5, 2008
Love your title. ;)

Congrats on your Seigle. Absolutely gorgeous, especially with RGGH. Looks fab on you!

2shai_

GGH Searching
Sep 25, 2008
NYC
Congrats! We're bag twins! I love Seigle with RGGH! It's the best neutral this season!