Big Expansion in North Georgia

Kpassa

Mar 20, 2008
The Coach outlet store at the North Georgia Premium Outlets is taking over the space that used to be occupied by Mikasa, quadrupling its floor space. I spoke to one of the SAs about it today, she said they should be into their new store next month. The small store is always packed on the weekends so the extra space (and inventory) will really help.

The same thing is happening at the Leesburg VA Coach outlet - Mikasa is out of their big store and Coach is going to move in there. I don't know when it's supposed to happen, though. It would be great if it was next month as well!

This is very exciting to hear. "My" outlet (Wrentham, MA) is very small and usually overwhelmingly busy. Kate Spade has just opened up next door in a similar sized space and is no where near as busy. I'm really waiting for Coach to get a better spot (closer to Lindt Chocolate store would be good!)

Thanks for the news! I knew they were relocating but I didn't know where they were going. That will make the store so much easier to shop, it is always so crowded in there.

We go up there once or twice a week just to walk around and check things out. We walk a minimum of 10,000 steps/day (that's 4 miles more or less) so we go up and down every row, mostly window shopping but we do stop into Saks and Coach every time to see what's new. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

The same thing is happening at the Leesburg VA Coach outlet - Mikasa is out of their big store and Coach is going to move in there. I don't know when it's supposed to happen, though. It would be great if it was next month as well!

Thanks for the info mharvey816! I had no idea Coach was going to move into Mikasa's old space! I will spread the word :smile:

This happened in Tilton too. I went up there last year and almost panicked because they were gone ! But then I noticed they moved more toward the corner. I don't know what was there before because I am usually only interested in that store, baby gap and stride rite.