so, i have a med. classic flap in cracked blush patent on hold for me until 6pm today, its' 1795....i am on the wait list for a blk baby cabas which i'm most likly to get the call for in the next short while, and i'm also toying with the idea of buying the GST since the price will be going up in april. i can't have all 3, what do i do?? if i can only get 1, which one should it be? if i can get 2, what would be the 2nd choice?