Big difference between 3" and 4" heels? Jimmy Choo Lancer

Jun 21, 2007
Am trying to decide between the 85mm and 105mm versions of Jimmy Choo Lancer. Do you all feel there is a big difference in appearance between 3-3.3 inch heels and the 4"? Are the higher ones really that much glamorous looking than the same version less than an inch shorter? I can walk in both but have more confidence and can last all night in anything 3.5 and below, once it goes above that somehow I am looking for every sitting opportunity possible. They are the same price but am weighing ease of wear (and thus more likely to reach for them) vs. getting as much impact out of them as possible :P Thoughts?

IMO, there is not a diminished "glam factor," between 85/90 from 100 mm heights if you are thinking about the glitter version, but I will say the opposite holds true for me that again IMO, there is nothing glamorous about struggling to manage your evening in shoes that don't work for you.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
IMO, there is not a diminished "glam factor," between 85/90 from 100 mm heights if you are thinking about the glitter version, but I will say the opposite holds true for me that again IMO, there is nothing glamorous about struggling to manage your evening in shoes that don't work for you.

Thanks - I totally agree with you, walking with confidence in beautiful shoes is definitely much sexier than walking awkwardly, no matter how gorgeous the shoe. Went to the boutique the other day, and the 3.3" heels felt and looked perfect! Ended up with the textured metallic Lancer 85, in love! :heart:

choo.jpg