big day tomorrow - need some help!

which MJ bag from my collection is most appropriate?

• chestnut hudson

• bordeaux blake

• light grey multipocket

• indigo seventies satchel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jackie, hope it went well!

I'm late on this, but I think I would have chosen the MP for this occasion. The Blake would look super sharp and chic, but considering it's an interview, you may want to err on the safe and conservative side.

The Seventies would be nice, but I wonder that it's too big for the occasion.

In any case, let us know how it went!

I also voted for the Seventies satchel (but w/out the chain!) because I love blue w/grey. However, I was torn between that and the Bordeaux blake -- both are conservative and would be entirely work appropriate, especially for a funeral home. Good luck!

sorry to keep you ladies waiting!

i decided to go with the bordeaux blake since it got the majority of the votes, and my mom said it looked the best with my suit and dark brown peacoat. you know what they say...mother knows best! ;)

everything went wonderfully. the 3 funeral directors i met today were great, and super laid back. i got to ride shotty in a BEAUTIFUL cadillac hearse to the cemetery; we had a jewish burial this morning - which was a first for me. after leaving the cemetery, we went to white castle, in the hearse. i kid you not :smile: i had so much fun and i cannot wait to go back - ive definitely found my "niche"!!

and thanks for everyones input!

sorry to keep you ladies waiting!

i decided to go with the bordeaux blake since it got the majority of the votes, and my mom said it looked the best with my suit and dark brown peacoat. you know what they say...mother knows best! ;)

everything went wonderfully. the 3 funeral directors i met today were great, and super laid back. i got to ride shotty in a BEAUTIFUL cadillac hearse to the cemetery; we had a jewish burial this morning - which was a first for me. after leaving the cemetery, we went to white castle, in the hearse. i kid you not :smile: i had so much fun and i cannot wait to go back - ive definitely found my "niche"!!

and thanks for everyones input!

:yahoo:

Wow, that's a cool first day. T'cookie you're so lucky to have found a profession that fits you. I always wished I went into hair and make up but became a teacher instead.