Big bunnies

pdonnadurk said:
I think I actually might be speechless (and a little frightened!). Does anyone sense a B horror movie theme here?!?!?!

haha you just reminded me of monty python and the holy grail where the little white bunny attacks everyone. not a horror film but HILARIOUS!

i actually think these bunnies are adorable but i love my little bunny more!

ILoveCoach said:
Me niether, and I'll never in my life eat veal. :sick:

OMG me either!!!!!. Veal calves are tortured and suffer their entire lives! It is the most inhumane and cruel thing I have ever :sad: I won't even to a restaurant that serves veal! when I made arrangements for hubby's company Christmas party the restaurant that I booked that was one of the questions that I made a point to ask and to let them know that we would not dine in a restaurant that served veal. Hey the more times you say something, the more you can help educate people not to eat veal, support a restaurant that serves it and for the restaurant to know why you are boycotting them.

Inky Paws said:
OMG me either!!!!!. Veal calves are tortured and suffer their entire lives! It is the most inhumane and cruel thing I have ever :sad: I won't even to a restaurant that serves veal! when I made arrangements for hubby's company Christmas party the restaurant that I booked that was one of the questions that I made a point to ask and to let them know that we would not dine in a restaurant that served veal. Hey the more times you say something, the more you can help educate people not to eat veal, support a restaurant that serves it and for the restaurant to know why you are boycotting them.

You guys should see video's of fur farms, one of the most disturbing thing I've ever seen...Stella Mc Cartney speaks throughout the one on foxes, she's awesome. I'm a vegetarian...So I don't go near any of it. Also I would never ever ever wear fur... poor babies! So I generally don't like fur-wearers...but I would eat one of those bunnies!
just kidding. ;)

Danica said:
You guys should see video's of fur farms, one of the most disturbing thing I've ever seen...Stella Mc Cartney speaks throughout the one on foxes, she's awesome. I'm a vegetarian...So I don't go near any of it. Also I would never ever ever wear fur... poor babies! So I generally don't like fur-wearers...but I would eat one of those bunnies!
just kidding. ;)

OMG I know the video you are talking about. I watched it and was balling, crying, hysterically watching that and then cried for a hour or so afterwards thinking about how cruel people are to animals and that becasue (selfish, or uncaring or uneducated or evil) people continue to buy fur there is a market for it. I just hope that if enough of us make a point to tell people how cruel, ugly and offensive to many of us that wearing and buying fur is that they will stop. I feel very sorry for people thave have no feelings for animals and think that there is no wrong in wearing fur! Breaks my heart and I am so glad that there are so many others on this site that feel the same way I do and some even stronger about it! Bless you!