Big bunnies

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I thought these pics were just so adorable and I had to show you guys!

_41295939_big_bunny_203_300.jpg

1.jpg

Herman could be the world's biggest rabbit, but Guinness World Records have stopped accepting entries because of fears people were over-feeding their pets

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4670000/newsid_4676900/4676904.stm

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

I LOVE bunny-rabbits, they are the best pets. My pet bunny passed away a few months ago :' ( , and he was 12 years old. We kept him indoors, he was house-trained, and loved to run around and hide under the furniture. :smile:

SUCH cute pictures!

I want a BIG bunny to hug. lol

dang, he's cute!

off topic - I heard a kid in line behind me at school raving about jackalopes. he honestly believed in them, and I witnessed his enlightenment (which was probably embarassing). hahaha.

I loooove flemish giants ! They had a few at work, and it always used to look like they were hugging themselves with a 5th arm.. it was actually their triple chin (rolls of fat !).

I've never heard of the German Giant, which is what breed Herman is. From the article, it states that it was a breed that developed just for its size, and doesn't occur naturally in nature.

The Flemish Giant I believe is a tad more popular, and they are probably hybrids of giant rabbits from Argentina.