Big bunnies

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
26,070
112
Toronto, Ontario
Danica said:
You guys should see video's of fur farms, one of the most disturbing thing I've ever seen...Stella Mc Cartney speaks throughout the one on foxes, she's awesome. I'm a vegetarian...So I don't go near any of it. Also I would never ever ever wear fur... poor babies! So I generally don't like fur-wearers...but I would eat one of those bunnies!
just kidding. ;)
Yeah, vegetarian pride ! ;)

I became a vegetarian when I started university.. and it's been so great. Veal is awful, and so is pate.

I don't think it's right to eat meat, but I also feel it's a personal decision, so I won't hate on you if any of you do eat bunnies. But how could you eat such an adorable face ? :amuse:
 
Dec 14, 2005
7,818
6
USA
Last semester I took an anthropolgy class. Human teeth are designed for cutting and chewing meat. I love meat.

I can understand why people go vegetarian. It's just not for me!
 

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
1,040
10
I can understand how people love animals so much that they become vegetarian, Total Respect! I love my meat as well as veggie. Biologically, we are made to be carnival, we are not created as vegetarian like bunnies or cows. Just like other meat eating animals, it's all nature. You can't stop a lion eating a buffalo in the safari?! We shouldn't interfere the nature of life just like we can't feed cows with meat.
 

Inky Paws

Member
Oct 19, 2005
899
0
KK said:
I can understand how people love animals so much that they become vegetarian, Total Respect! I love my meat as well as veggie. Biologically, we are made to be carnival, we are not created as vegetarian like bunnies or cows. Just like other meat eating animals, it's all nature. You can't stop a lion eating a buffalo in the safari?! We shouldn't interfere the nature of life just like we can't feed cows with meat.
True, but in the lions defence, it does not tortured the buffalo it's entire life before it kills is for food. Also lions don't have the alternative that humans do.
 

Inky Paws

Member
Oct 19, 2005
899
0
divina_lucilla said:
what's the sense in not eating meat and then buying leather shoes and bags?
It is making at least a difference in some way! It also show caring and compassion! I applaud and respect eveyone who stands up for their beliefs and does not eat meat or even certain kinds of meat and would never wear fur!

I only hope that in some way on judgment day there is some type of Karma and the animals get to judge us as well, wouldn't that just be poetic justice!
 

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
26,070
112
Toronto, Ontario
Inky Paws said:
It is making at least a difference in some way! It also show caring and compassion! I applaud and respect eveyone who stands up for their beliefs and does not eat meat or even certain kinds of meat and would never wear fur!

I only hope that in some way on judgment day there is some type of Karma and the animals get to judge us as well, wouldn't that just be poetic justice!
There's a Buddhist joke that if you really like eating one kind of animal, you'll come back as that animal in your next life. My roommate said that I don't have to worry though, I'd just come back as an avocado ! :lol:

But hey, let's get back to what really matters.. big bunnies !!

 
Jan 2, 2006
885
0
Inky Paws said:
It is making at least a difference in some way! It also show caring and compassion! I applaud and respect eveyone who stands up for their beliefs and does not eat meat or even certain kinds of meat and would never wear fur!

I only hope that in some way on judgment day there is some type of Karma and the animals get to judge us as well, wouldn't that just be poetic justice!
well, the nice bags and shoes you wear are made of animals, killed animals, not ones that committed suicide :lol:
i ajm not saying that you are doing something wrong, but if i was to be a vegetarian, i would be coherent to the end and not wear leather things.
 
Jan 2, 2006
885
0
ayla said:
There's a Buddhist joke that if you really like eating one kind of animal, you'll come back as that animal in your next life. My roommate said that I don't have to worry though, I'd just come back as an avocado ! :lol:

But hey, let's get back to what really matters.. big bunnies !!

i love the ears!!
those big big ears!
 

Inky Paws

Member
Oct 19, 2005
899
0
divina_lucilla said:
well, the nice bags and shoes you wear are made of animals, killed animals, not ones that committed suicide :lol:
i ajm not saying that you are doing something wrong, but if i was to be a vegetarian, i would be coherent to the end and not wear leather things.
Sounds like you are trying to justify your own actions to me.
 

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
1,040
10
I actually made a mistake, I meant to say we are omnivores. And of course lions have choices too, they can eat what the cows or giraffes eat to be vegetarians too...anyway as I said, I have respect to vegetarians, because I know it's hard to give up things you like or used to like.
 

Danica

Member
Feb 5, 2006
9,480
4
the forest dim
I don't preach about eating meat, although its also worth looking into how it ruins the environment...But I'll preach all day about fur. It's 100% evil, absolute torture. Plus, fur looks disgusting - for the most part its tacky. Somehow there's a difference to me with wearing a leather bag and chewing on muscle of a dead animal dripping with blood, chewing apart veins.. YUM! I can never justify killing anything for myself, don't get me wrong, and I could definately live without leather, but we're all only flawed humans, I do my best.
Ayla...I like the buddhist joke!

Anyways...those are some big damn bunnies huh? :smile:
 

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
3,772
9
I've tried going veg a couple years ago, but since the rest of my family eats meat, it was so hard to continue with that lifestyle. But I do hope to become a vegetarian when I move out.

Look at those adorable paws! :love:
 
Jan 2, 2006
885
0
why? i am a coherent person:P
but anyway i didn't mean to be rude or anything i was just saying that i tend to be coherent: i like meat, i like leather bags and shoes and so i could never be vegetarian. i could stop eating meat, but i'd have to stop buying manolo blahnik and tod's and bottega veneta.
that's what a vegetarian should to, in MY opinion...then, everyone does what he/she thinks is right.
;)


Inky Paws said:
Sounds like you are trying to justify your own actions to me.