Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
OMG!!! That last bunny is H U G E!!!

They're oddly adorable that big!

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

I LOVE bunny-rabbits, they are the best pets. My pet bunny passed away a few months ago :' ( , and he was 12 years old. We kept him indoors, he was house-trained, and loved to run around and hide under the furniture. :smile:

SUCH cute pictures!

I want a BIG bunny to hug. lol

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Now that's a BIG bunny ... lol .... When he hops around the earth probably shakes ...

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
dang, he's cute!

off topic - I heard a kid in line behind me at school raving about jackalopes. he honestly believed in them, and I witnessed his enlightenment (which was probably embarassing). hahaha.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I loooove flemish giants ! They had a few at work, and it always used to look like they were hugging themselves with a 5th arm.. it was actually their triple chin (rolls of fat !).

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I've never heard of the German Giant, which is what breed Herman is. From the article, it states that it was a breed that developed just for its size, and doesn't occur naturally in nature.

The Flemish Giant I believe is a tad more popular, and they are probably hybrids of giant rabbits from Argentina.

pdonnadurk

Feb 7, 2006
ayla said:
Oh and here's a picture of Robert, who's even larger than Herman at 9.2 kg !! (and oh so cute !)
I think I actually might be speechless (and a little frightened!). Does anyone sense a B horror movie theme here?!?!?!

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
Ok, the second bunny is scary.:amazed: :blink: Its too big to be cute. If I saw it person I would run.