Big Buddah - comments please?!

There are several yellow ones at eBags, and they are kind of cute in their own way, making me think I should settle on something inexpensive in bright yellow since it is kind of an impulse. (Well, and because the yellow bag I really want is a $535 Kooba that I cannot afford right now given my other impulse sale purchases...).

Okay, I took the plunge and bought that little red Eva bag. $25.00 on Ebay. Just got it yesterday and it is a cutie! For a non-leather bag it's very well made! All the gold metal hardware including the chain is thick and substantial. The patent vinyl is shiny and soft and though it has a plastic zipper under the flap, it's hidden so I can live with it. Will be a fun little bag, especially if raining or with the kids, then I won't have to fret it's getting ruined.
I'm looking forward to trotting it out this weekend! Now I'm really interested in what else Big Buddha has to offer.:yes:

Yea! Congrats! :yahoo:

Okay, I took the plunge and bought that little red Eva bag. $25.00 on Ebay. Just got it yesterday and it is a cutie! For a non-leather bag it's very well made! All the gold metal hardware including the chain is thick and substantial. The patent vinyl is shiny and soft and though it has a plastic zipper under the flap, it's hidden so I can live with it. Will be a fun little bag, especially if raining or with the kids, then I won't have to fret it's getting ruined.
I'm looking forward to trotting it out this weekend! Now I'm really interested in what else Big Buddha has to offer.:yes:

I actually think they're cute, even if they're obviously inspired. I also like the idea of bags you can just throw around without worrying about the pricetag they came with.

I am really loving these purses lately myself. There are some Big Buddhas I could have fun with on a rotating basis, or when I'm going somewhere that I'm worried might be manky for a good purse to be exposed to. I usually don't go for plastic, but these seem to be well made from what you can tell.

The Buddha Lux line really has my eye, but doesn't seem to have many choices yet.

They are a great cheap thrill, I haven't bought one yet but I have my eye on several.