Big Buddah - comments please?!

Rubies and Ice

Viva La Cherries!
Feb 19, 2008
I've been checking out the bags by Big Buddah lately and some of them are rather cute. I especially like the Eva quilted clutch and some of the bigger slouchy bags. However, I have no experience with this brand and hope others here can give me their opinions about these bags from their own knowledge. How well are they made? Are they cheap-looking or nice? What styles would you recommend? Please share your input, I'd love to know what I'm getting into before I go shopping!:tup::tdown:????

Eeeehhh...I thought some of them were cute at first, but then saw quite a few obvious "inspired by" bags:

104955_1_1
109124_5_1
110542_1_1

Thanks for the comments so far, please keep 'em coming. :yes: In the meantime, to familiarize yourself with their line, here is the link to their site:

http://ebigbuddha.com/

Yes, true, some of the designs look kind of "inspired by" but that doesn't necessarily make them bad. I'm not opposed to a bag that looks like one of my favorite higher end designs, but that I can use on a rainy day without freaking out if the bag gets wet.

I got one for my teenage daughter! It is really cute, and light, and well-made for the price. Her's is a metallic one, but hard to describe. I got it at Von Maur, which is a higher-end store in the midwest. It doesn't look cheap to me at all.

I have that one Seahorse posted but in red...I can't remember the name....anyway, they are not leather but IMO well made. Some of the styles leave much to be desired but many others are very cute. I like mine!!

those aren't bad if you are trying to stay away from leather. i would recommend matt and nat bags if you are looking for sturdier and more original shapes. lunaboston carries a bunch:smile: