Big Brother Season 8

OMG I CAN NOT STAND JEN!!!! ewwwww!

i'm sooo mad she's HOH! & i'm bummed daniele & evil dick are up!

.. it's so funny because daniele was in my mom's kindergarten class .. and my cousin was in there too .. and they grew up together & were really good friends .. and then she moved to oc.

.. so i'm pulling for her! :smile:

i thought the fight was fantastic. i don't remember anything somewhat "exciting" happening so early on in the game.

and the very first diary room scene with amber last night i couldn't believe she was still crying... i think every diary room she cries. i almost had to laugh a bit when she was crying because she got picked to play in the veto comp.

Last night was a great episode! That big fight was so funny...danielle and jen, jameka and zach, joe and zach, dick and jen...jen and everybody!

And Jen's stupid unitard?

I like Joe and Dick, they make the show entertaining...the whole Nick and Danielle thing was so cute....do you think Danielle is playing him?

The show got a lot more interesting quickly!

can we just vote Jen off and lock her up somewhere where there are mirrors so she can fall in love with herself because I really feel sorry for any man who has to deal with that.

I think Jen has put a huge target on her back and I really think she will be voted off next week. She is SO stuck on herself!

I think Danielle may be playing Nick. :sad: I love him!

Kail really screwed herself....that was probably uncomfortable for her (tonight's show that is)

spoiler ahead:

I knew Joe would be gone....I'd rather see him go than Evil Dick

I'm so happy ED won HOH, now hopefully Kail or Jen get evicted. Jen gets on my nerves and Kail is just annoyingly aggressive when she trying to save her own @ss. I never saw her talk so much as when she was campaigning against ED. This cast has got nothing on BB7 or BB6. They're pretty boring so far, lets hope things get more exciting.