Big Brother Season 8

I'm utterly shocked to say this...but I want to say I kinda like Kail...and Danielle. All the other women annoy me
Jen - hello crocodile tears!
Amber - Syntagma - you nailed it, she looks like WT.
Jessica - do people still TALK like that?
Carol - annoying and disposable
Jameka - actually...she's kinda cool...no opinion of her yet.

I LOVE the guys so far though...the whole Dustin/Joe drama is great (I love a good cat fight...heheh)

there's never anything "good" in the first week or so...it's like they need to live together for a good 3 weeks or so before the schizz starts hitting the fan...you know?

I'm utterly shocked to say this...but I want to say I kinda like Kail...and Danielle. All the other women annoy me
Jen - hello crocodile tears!
Amber - Syntagma - you nailed it, she looks like WT.
Jessica - do people still TALK like that?
Carol - annoying and disposable
Jameka - actually...she's kinda cool...no opinion of her yet.

I LOVE the guys so far though...the whole Dustin/Joe drama is great (I love a good cat fight...heheh)

there's never anything "good" in the first week or so...it's like they need to live together for a good 3 weeks or so before the schizz starts hitting the fan...you know?

Have you see the feeds? Amber is soooo WT! LOL Amber took a dump with the door OPEN in front of Dustin, proceeds to burp, fart and dicusses how she started her period in the shower and had to squeeze her legs so her shower mate wouldn't see it!?! OMG GROSS!

Have you see the feeds? Amber is soooo WT! LOL Amber took a dump with the door OPEN in front of Dustin, proceeds to burp, fart and dicusses how she started her period in the shower and had to squeeze her legs so her shower mate wouldn't see it!?! OMG GROSS!

omg, eew...seriously? (I'm not a feed watcher...I do read updates on morty's though.)

i re-watched sunday's episode last night...i'm still sticking with I like Danielle, kail, and Jameka.

I'm disappointed over who went home tonight! :tdown:

meh...it was 6 in one hand an a half dozen in the other...didnt' really matter to me who went...Amber is just as gross as carol is annoying. (omg - someone tell that girl that unless you are birthin' a baby or getting a pelvic exam...CLOSE YOUR LEGS when you sit down! jeebus...act like a woman for crying out loud)

i am mad at who won HOH:nogood:

big honkin' ditto. she's annoying, she acts like a spoiled brat, and I'm sorry...I shouldn't be casting stones cause I (admittedly) ain't that pretty...but she is such a buttah face...she reminds me of a taller, skinnier Jeanine Garafolo...but the difference? Jeanine has a kick ass personality/sense of humor...Jen does not.

Yeah, it was interesting to find out why Danielle and Dick haven't talked...

I didn't care who got evicted...but ugh, HOH! She is the most idiotic, shallow girl there! I am not looking forward to everyone fawning over her. :throwup: