Big Brother Returns in July

1. Apparently, they listened to viewers and they produced a Big Brother Superstar edition and they are bringing back some of the most favorite people from the past seasons. If true...will you be watching?

2. oh yes..My daughter and I cant wait to watch!LOL! We love that smutty show!HEE!HEE!HEE!

3. I hope Howie and Janelle will be back. Aren't we supposed to vote sometime in mid-June on who we want to see back?

4. OOH! I would love to see Howie again..LOL

5. Oh yeah -- I'm excited for that. I watched BB3 obsessively, and some of 4, then sort of lost interest after that. But since it's going to be "all stars" this season should be cool! I love checking in on them on the web.

I liked Amy and Marcelus (sp?) on the third one. They would be fun to bring back.

6. i can't wait!!! all the good shows are over until fall and bb is the only thing that gets me through the summer! love that its an all-star addition too, so fun! :yes:

7. I think I read there will be 20, but there is some kind of voting system. You are right susanlau. I just don't know the specifics and they are not letting them out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice