Big Brother Canada

bnjj

Jovi Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I searched and came up empty - though the search found countless other threads that don't have "Big Brother" in the title - so I hope this is not a duplicate thread.

Starts tomorrow. Who's tuning in?

I hope it is not lame.

I'll give it a try... is it just an edited show on Slice, with no live feeds?

Because the CBS show was total fiction and didn't have much to do with what really went on in the BB house.

It's set in Toronto - does anyone know where the 'house/soundstage is located?

When I did a search on my DVR, it showed Big Brother Canada and Big Brother Canada After Dark. So, I'm not sure what that's all about. But, I'll give it a try!

awhile ago i read there would be feeds and they might be free? not 24/7 feeds but i think more like glass house feeds.

I would love to watch somewhere if I could :sad:

I have no idea who this host is. She seems pretty dull thus far, but that may not be a fair assessment.

Ten weeks? Is that the normal length of a BB season?

There are a lot of annoying people from first impressions. Thought Emmett's a cutie. I could be his mother, but he's a cutie nonetheless.

ETA - interesting way to do the first HOH. Never seen that done on a BB before. Hopefully it will have more unique things throughout the season.

Last edited:
I'm shocked that I like so many of them... it must be that they seem like people I would run into on the streets of Toronto, even though half of them aren't from here, they just seem familiar.

I really dislike this first eviction, caused by the one person who really annoys me. I feel for those 2 guys and we can see it in their faces that they were upset.

I checked the feeds that are only one camera at a time and it was so boring, I hit the back button. I also had to watch a commercial before it started. Fair enough, since it's free.

The backyard is so odd -- it's indoors.

Just checked back again... the camera is all over the place switching to whatever it wants, every minute or so.

I found it odd there is no access to any place outside. I understand that the weather is unpredictable, but odd nonetheless. I guess there are no smokers on this cast?. I hope that the use of that red phone dictates more of what will happen, so I don't have to see the host all that much. She wasn't very good. IMO

I have no idea who this host is. She seems pretty dull thus far, but that may not be a fair assessment.

Ten weeks? Is that the normal length of a BB season?

There are a lot of annoying people from first impressions. Thought Emmett's a cutie. I could be his mother, but he's a cutie nonetheless.

ETA - interesting way to do the first HOH. Never seen that done on a BB before. Hopefully it will have more unique things throughout the season.

The host is the girl who was from the show "the lofters". I cannot believe I remember that show. They were on richmond st and I think the loft itself was near lot 332 (does that club even exist anymore? Don't know the new clubs anymore) It was a reality show and I don't even know how long ago it was on. Needless to say she is now hosting a show that is slightly similar to the one she was on.

Oh my! Poor Tom. Being handcuffed to the dude who wears womens' shoes (don't know his name) for an entire day would have been hell. Having to listen to that guy chatter on with his nonsense would make me want to stab pencils into my ear drums.