Big Brother 19

Didn't Cody refer to them as dogs first? And make an analogy about killing puppies?

Cody is a horrible person who was first to get personal and state during his nomination that he did not like Megan. That is so trashy and hurtful and now he's crying (or at the closest he can come to crying) about the personal attacks. What about not being a victim? He makes the All those victim noises he hated so much. Spewing hatred often results in it coming right back and no one deserves I more than Cody.

Of course that does not excuse the bad behavior of others, but calling Cody a victim of bullying is rather humorous. On line, people are asking CBS to stop the bullying. These are adults playing a game and reaping what they sow, hence the prize.
I disagree. Cody ignores the trash talk. He can just tune them out, part of being an ex marine, I guess.

This is his military experience, according to TMZ:

...served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. He previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.

Nickson received numerous honors ... including campaign medals for his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, 2 National Defense Service Medals, a Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and 2 Navy Unit Commendations.

I've never once seen him make victim nosies or cry. I have seen Jessica get into it with the other HGs and Cody walk into the room, pick her up and carry her away. It's kind of cute. But my point is, he will not engage with the enemy.

The feed watchers aren't so much upset for Cody and Jessica, who can handle themselves, feed watchers are revolted by Paul egging on his minions to harass Jody.

http://www.tmz.com/page/4/

Reactions: Saifulove
Didn't Cody refer to them as dogs first? And make an analogy about killing puppies?

Cody is a horrible person who was first to get personal and state during his nomination that he did not like Megan. That is so trashy and hurtful and now he's crying (or at the closest he can come to crying) about the personal attacks. What about not being a victim? He makes the All those victim noises he hated so much. Spewing hatred often results in it coming right back and no one deserves I more than Cody.

Of course that does not excuse the bad behavior of others, but calling Cody a victim of bullying is rather humorous. On line, people are asking CBS to stop the bullying. These are adults playing a game and reaping what they sow, hence the prize.
Nowhere did I say Cody was a victim of bullying. I was stating that I don't care for Paul or his antics.

Nowhere did I say Cody was a victim of bullying. I was stating that I don't care for Paul or his antics.

I didn't mean you- just general online info. Sorry about the confusion. But I still think Cody is a jerk. I thought he was early 20s given how ridiculous he acts. Hopefully, Jess is not pregnant

I disagree. Cody ignores the trash talk. He can just tune them out, part of being an ex marine, I guess.

This is his military experience, according to TMZ:

...served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. He previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.

Nickson received numerous honors ... including campaign medals for his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, 2 National Defense Service Medals, a Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and 2 Navy Unit Commendations.

I've never once seen him make victim nosies or cry. I have seen Jessica get into it with the other HGs and Cody walk into the room, pick her up and carry her away. It's kind of cute. But my point is, he will not engage with the enemy.

The feed watchers aren't so much upset for Cody and Jessica, who can handle themselves, feed watchers are revolted by Paul egging on his minions to harass Jody.

http://www.tmz.com/page/4/

Everyone knows about his marine corp background and is grateful for his service. As a matter of fact, his service was his justification for making transphobic statements. However, I doubt it has anything to do with his misogyny. I suspect he's been aligning "the babes" for a while.

This. Ugh I cannot stand josh. Why does he have to yell everything? And banging the lots and pans together,.. Please just stop!

Can anyone enlighten me about why Jess hates Alex so much? Was it because Alex and Cody were trying to work together or what did I miss?
at the very beginning - the first one or two episodes, Cody took an immediate liking to Alex. i think being ex-military he appreciated how strong and focused Alex was, and he even did some deal w/her and one other person that they would try to eliminate Jessica and Raven (this was all before Jessica and Cody hooked up). Cody was helping Alex with comps and cheering her on and complimented her a lot on her strength and how he respected her and etc. In last nights episode (interestingly) he straight up lied to Jessica and said he never had a deal with Alex to eliminate her (Jess), but he did. then he was in bed with Jessica one time making out and called her Alex... so... some sort of jealousy there for sure.

Everyone knows about his marine corp background and is grateful for his service. As a matter of fact, his service was his justification for making transphobic statements. However, I doubt it has anything to do with his misogyny. I suspect he's been aligning "the babes" for a while.
Eh, it all goes hand in hand with military life unfortunately. A lot of military are just like Cody. In some ways they have to be. Unfortunately, racism, misogyny, etc are much embedded in the military culture still. I think it's hard for civilians to understand military personnel sometimes and vice versa.

I like Cody. I get him even if I don't agree with him. He has his flaws, but these HG this season are out of control. Paul, to me, is appauling... No pun intended.

Interesting past 24 hours.

Josh wants Elena gone, Jody can go later he thinks.

Cody won that temptation challenge where the winner cannot be put up and Jess purposely lost so she would be put on the block as a 3rd nom. That way she can't be backdoored, although she can still be voted out, obviously. But she can still play for veto.

Xmas (such a silly name) used her Ring of Replacement , so Cody who was pulled to play for veto could not and he was actually crying. Privately, but still.

It's veto time so maybe Jess can win and pull herself off.

Last edited:
By the way, Jess is saying Xmas was being personal not strategic and even Evel Dick wrote that Xmas was stupid for not saving it until she could use it to save herself.

Mark won veto and Xmas and Josh decided to put up Raven, since he had to take Mark down. So it's Jess, Raven and Elana.

Reactions: Lizzys
I do hope Jessica goes home on Thursday. I'm getting sick of J & C's negativity & bad game play. It will be interesting to see how Cody will adapt without Jessica.

It's sickening to watch Mark follow Elena around like a puppy dog & he just does not get the message that she's really not into him. He is a guy that just doesn't get boundaries. When Elena starts talking, it's like she thinks she's having a "deep" conversation but she actually not saying anything worth listening to.

I also hope that some of the houseguests start thinking for themselves & formulate a plan to get Paul out. That would be so funny if Paul was the first member of the Jury followed by Cody. Imagine if Paul & Cody had to spend a week together in the Jury house before the 3rd person got voted out? That would be funny.

Reactions: Saifulove and clu13
Jason is as dumb as he appears. And Cody - oh Cody, still horrible. Jessica does seem mortified but it is clear she won't confront him. She made her choice last week and now she is stuck with "it." Here's Audrey's reaction.

IMG_1502210146.079700.jpg

I do hope Jessica goes home on Thursday. I'm getting sick of J & C's negativity & bad game play. It will be interesting to see how Cody will adapt without Jessica.

It's sickening to watch Mark follow Elena around like a puppy dog & he just does not get the message that she's really not into him. He is a guy that just doesn't get boundaries. When Elena starts talking, it's like she thinks she's having a "deep" conversation but she actually not saying anything worth listening to.

I also hope that some of the houseguests start thinking for themselves & formulate a plan to get Paul out. That would be so funny if Paul was the first member of the Jury followed by Cody. Imagine if Paul & Cody had to spend a week together in the Jury house before the 3rd person got voted out? That would be funny.

I agree. If I have to hear C&J whine about how it's them against the entire planet . . . I was not the biggest fan of Rachel but she took everything the house threw at her and she won. She was beast mode before that was a thing.

Maybe Paul and Cody can go on a double eviction night. Paul will eventually be taken down. The cracks are showing and people know that he is trying to control it all for his own benefit. Christmas sees it but she is in such a helpless situation. I'm quite impressed with her for it - she would have been an easy target for someone who didn't want to make waves. But she has played up the game.

Reactions: cocolv
Elena is so desperate to stay this week, she's doing the boobs in the face thing to both Paul and Mark.

Paul, she hopes, will campaign for her to stay, and for a while, Elena was trying to get Mark to use his veto on her by using all her feminine wiles. She even offered him a weekend in Texas. I think it was Texas. So she was sending him mixed messages, for sure. Thank goodness he was smart enough to not fall for that.

I agree. If I have to hear C&J whine about how it's them against the entire planet . . . I was not the biggest fan of Rachel but she took everything the house threw at her and she won. She was beast mode before that was a thing.
Rachel won because BB wanted her to win. They did all kinds of manipulation to get her to the end.

Kind of like giving Paul 3 weeks safety and friendship bracelets to hand out upon his arrival. And him winning unseen vetos -- where we have to take BB's word he won legitimately, when they don't show the evidence.

I don't know if they want Paul to actually win this thing or just go far, but with Rachel, they most certainly helped her get to the end.

On the other hand, Paul was robbed by Nicole -- BB wanted Nicole to win last year. lol

Reactions: TC1
Rachel won because BB wanted her to win. They did all kinds of manipulation to get her to the end.

Kind of like giving Paul 3 weeks safety and friendship bracelets to hand out upon his arrival. And him winning unseen vetos -- where we have to take BB's word he won legitimately, when they don't show the evidence.

I don't know if they want Paul to actually win this thing or just go far, but with Rachel, they most certainly helped her get to the end.

On the other hand, Paul was robbed by Nicole -- BB wanted Nicole to win last year. lol

Of course - That's the best part. BB is not a competition show anymore. It's a soap opera.

I watch BB mainly because the recaps on sirius EW radio were hilarious in the morning and entertained me during my commute/work. Sadly, with the battle back comps, the evicted guests can't do interviews anymore.

Rob has a Podcast fills the void. The one after the live eviction that never was had Johnny Mac and Eric Stein as guests - fantastic. Men discussing the mystery of the cat ears followed by an in depth discussion of other non-copy written music Josh can sing while banging pots and pans. They pontificated that the temptation comp would be Military Rifle shooting - everyone knew it would be something Cody could win. The fun was guess what it would be.