Big Brother 19

Seems like such a wasted season to me. Over 50 days of filming yet every episode to air is about Jess & Cody in one way or another.

Well not only that, how Paul is the puppet master (or cult leader). I'm getting really sick of that. I was hoping for a season of all newbies to see how they would navigate the season, then Paul walked in.....oh, boy...[emoji849]

Apparently, Mark won the temptation thing, so he cannot go up but Matt lost so he is going up as a third.

I don't watch much of the feeds, it's too boring and repetitive but tonight Xmas (what a name!) was in a mood for a fight.

Cody was alone in the have-not room, keeping out of things. Matt was in the HoH, watching on the TV.

Xmas started up with Mark (why? he's safe this week) and Josh joined in. They wanted Cody to come out and join in. Josh tried to get Cody riled up, but he is under instruction to not fight with Cody anymore so let's hope he gets in trouble.

I think Xmas must be on something.

Just found out Cody told Kevin that he has a child & only gets to have her in the summer. He also told Kevin that he (Cody) had a brother that died in a motorcycle accident. Wow...Cody has had his share of ups & downs plus whatever he witnessed being in the Military.

I don't understand how Jason ended up on the block instead of Paul? Didn't they say it was going to be Paul?
I really hope Cody plays and wins veto to pull off what's her face. I wonder who'd be put up than.
Well, as usual Paul just pretended he was okay with going on the block but doesn't REALLY want to endanger his game so he convinced Alex to put Jason up instead.

I really hope Cody plays and wins veto to pull off what's her face. I wonder who'd be put up than.
There is no veto now.

Ideally, Matt, as the 3rd nom, should pull himself off with his win and there would be no replacement nom because he was the 3rd penalty/curse nom.

So it would be between Elena and Jason as to who goes to jury.

However, Paul convinced Matt to use his win, not on himself as the 3rd penalty nom, but on Jason who is a regular nom.

Now there must be a replacement nom and it will be Cody, who cannot save himself because he is being back doored.

Matt & Ravin are the biggest floaters this season. Neither one of them have said anything involving game whatsoever. Just seem to be in the house for a free vacation. So annoying.

Reactions: cocolv
Matt & Ravin are the biggest floaters this season. Neither one of them have said anything involving game whatsoever. Just seem to be in the house for a free vacation. So annoying.
How they interact is annoying too. They're like kids picking each other's pimples and throwing flour on the other. It's a very odd relationship.

Reactions: trippinonsunshine
As soon as Jess & Cody were gone they turn to Mark & Elena..just a bunch of sheep with no thoughts of their own. Josh yelling BYE!! BYE!! in Mark's ear as soon as Jason won HOH on live TV was ridiculous. I can't believe what they have put up with from that guy this season. Cocky bastard..knowing if anyone puts hands on him they're out.

As soon as Jess & Cody were gone they turn to Mark & Elena..just a bunch of sheep with no thoughts of their own. Josh yelling BYE!! BYE!! in Mark's ear as soon as Jason won HOH on live TV was ridiculous. I can't believe what they have put up with from that guy this season. Cocky bastard..knowing if anyone puts hands on him they're out.
Paul is the instigator. He keeps telling the others to start up, start a fight, annoy Cody so he'll crack, be mean to Elana so she'll become paranoid, even though she wasn't going that week. And they do it!

Alex started that last fight on her own though. The one about the cereal that she told Cody he could have. She said, "and cut" after she left the room and Jason was shocked it was staged and she only did it to have a big blow up.

I get such a sick feeling watching them. They all gang up and the few who stay out of it still sit around watching and giggling.

I wish they would show it on the CBS show but I guess it would be too ugly and viewers would stop watching.

Reactions: Lizzys