Big Brother 16

coutureinatl

Jan 31, 2010
Premieres Wednesday June 25 and Thursday June 26

Here is the twist for this year

In Season 16, two houseguests will be named "Head of Household" each week, meaning they will be responsible for nominating two other houseguests to get evicted this week. However, this season, the Heads of Household will not be automatically safe for the week.

Other new twists include "Team America," an interactive element that will allow fans to "significantly influence the game from home," as well as "Battle of the Block," a new high-stakes competition that will result in dramatic power shifts in the house each week.
For the 16th season, which will be shown in high-definition for the first time in the show's history, the contestants will live in an urban tree house-themed house.

Premieres Wednesday June 25 and Thursday June 26

Here is the twist for this year

In Season 16, two houseguests will be named "Head of Household" each week, meaning they will be responsible for nominating two other houseguests to get evicted this week. However, this season, the Heads of Household will not be automatically safe for the week.

Other new twists include "Team America," an interactive element that will allow fans to "significantly influence the game from home," as well as "Battle of the Block," a new high-stakes competition that will result in dramatic power shifts in the house each week.
For the 16th season, which will be shown in high-definition for the first time in the show's history, the contestants will live in an urban tree house-themed house.

This twist already has me confused. Excited for Wednesday.

So quiet over here! Where's all my BB watchers?!

Thoughts so far: no thanks to "POW POW" or Zach. Zach is trying too hard to be an ***, and Paola is just irritating.

Donnie of course comes across as likable, editing helps I'm sure. I don't mind the beard, but can he at least shape it somehow?

So quiet over here! Where's all my BB watchers?!

Thoughts so far: no thanks to "POW POW" or Zach. Zach is trying too hard to be an ***, and Paola is just irritating.

Donnie of course comes across as likable, editing helps I'm sure. I don't mind the beard, but can he at least shape it somehow?

Yep I agree with EVERYTHING you posted. :lol:

Devin is not making the smartest moves...overplaying it hard.

Caleb is kinda cute. Caveman but with a heart. He actually shed real tears compared to devins croc ones.

Frankie is ADD personified.

I wonder who america voted for as 2nd secret alliancer.