~ Big Brother 14 - Spoilers, Live Feeds, All things BB14 ~

The one that I think yells in the diary room is Joe. But he yells everywhere, so annoying! I hated the HOH comp where Boogie was telling them who to pick next, wtf was that? Why were they listening to him?! People, play your own game!!

I think Ashley's days are numbered -- or should be numbered.

She has a back problem and getting cortisone shots and saying she's not even telling the doctors everything that's wrong. She's afraid BB will boot her. She should go home, she won't be able to do physical comps anyway.

Next, Jenn, please take your overly decorated exterior, but boring as anything interior, home as well.

she wasn't even able to walk this morning. she said her leg was numb.
make me curious as to how she did the have-not comp.

have nots are Britney, Shane, Joe, Danielle

joe and wil nominated.

Anyone else suspect that Ashley is exaggerating her back pain? She winces a lot more when someone is close by, but not so much when she's alone.

Just a theory.

i'm not sure.. she was in the bathroom this morning after taking a shower and she looked like she could hardly walk and no one was in there with her. and she looks like she's trying to cover up how much it hurts.

she's playing veto today so that should be interesting.

Joe figured out a way to use any ingredient found in a jar of Salsa as a recipe for the have-nots. Such as tomato and onion, etc.

So he put avocado in the slop and Brit picked out the avocado and ate it, which technically the have-nots cannot eat. If that makes sense.

I still like Joe, even if he is loud.

joe actually decided that since salsa was on the have-not list that he can make ANY salsa and they can eat it. so because his salsa included avacado that was just fine. he's planning a fruit salsa tomorrow lol

AND frank thinks the have-nots can sleep in the HOH room. apparently in the HOH manual it says that he is free to invite anyone he wants to use his amenities except the food for the have-nots. so he thinks he can let the have-nots sleep in his bed. danielle plans to test that theory tonight. frank said he would let them take turns.

these people are quite the thinkers this year lol

^ Yes, I only half watch and half listen.

I think this is the most boring group ever... but I'm starting to worry for Dani, who is very upset about being called a stalker by the Zingbot. We know she's crazy and self absorbed, but I hate when her feelings are hurt. And they are.

Bogger has her figured out though and said she's just a silly sorority girl trying to be a gamer and just following Dan.

they are suuuppper boring. especially now with janelle gone.

there's all sorts of "friends" of danielle's coming out of the woodwork saying how crazy she is. apparently some guy named Trey is saying that danielle stalks him and saying she's crazy. but then someone else figure out that it might not be the trey she talks about on the feeds (she was missing him real bad yesterday and was soooo over shane for a moment). so who knows. lots of crazy stuff about danielle floating around out there.

Good article about the problems with BB this year... how they are editing Dani to look sweet (when she's not) and Brit to look better than she is.

‘Big Brother’: beware the back door By Lisa Caputo
2012-08-10

Why are producers twisting the ‘BB’ truth?

Television, at its very core, is a medium for storytelling. Whether scripted or reality programming, it is always supposed to be about the story and the characters. Reality television has long come under fire for being fixed, though the much more accurate term would be controlled. The networks control what the viewers see from the multitude of hours that are recorded, they control how the participants/characters are portrayed, and they even sometimes control the game itself by changing rules, adding twists and coaching participants to act or react a certain way.

At the end of the day, though, as long as the viewers are aware that even reality television is controlled in this way and the end result is an interesting story being told, it is certainly acceptable. Even still, there are lines that should never be crossed and on Thursday’s live eviction episode of Big Brother, a show that has repeatedly come under fire for controlling the game and the story a tad too much, CBS jumped clear over that line and into a whole other field of deception.

Footage was shown of Danielle being her supposedly sweet southern self in the Diary Room, saying that she was telling Janelle she was safe to make her feel better, yet where was the footage of her vindictively enjoying taking Janelle down in the worst way that the live feeders watched earlier this week?

Tape was shown of Danielle having a private talk with Janelle after the Veto meeting and her recounting that story to Dan, yet where was the footage of the pathological liar falsely telling nearly every other houseguest that Janelle threatened her in order to make Jedi Janie look even worse in their eyes and seal her eviction?

Britney was broadcast crying in the Diary Room and later in the HOH room, feeling terrible for lying to Janelle, yet where was the recording of her laughing about blindsiding the blonde powerhouse and how hilarious it will be when she is evicted?

Janelle was shown doing her part to fight for her chance to stay in the house, campaigning for votes to every houseguest she could, yet nothing was shown of each and every one of them lying to her face that they would keep her safe and then running off to share their joy of how much pain it will cause her to find out they were lying to her?

Even on Wednesday’s POV episode, Boogie was made to look like a changed guy, someone who was just working hard to save his wing man by making an honest and loyal alliance with those who threatened to evict Frank, yet there was nary a clip of him joking with Frank that he would immediately turn on Dan and Britney with the first chance that he could find?

In the end, the Silent Six got their wish — however ill-planned — and Janelle was sent packing prematurely by everyone aside from Joe, completing what was, by far, the most brutal and vindictive backdoor move in the history of Big Brother.

If this season has not had enough drama, backstabbing, lies and broken promises yet, it seems the opportunity is here for another big week, with Frank winning the HOH competition, thus giving him and Boogie the perfect chance to make good on their threat to hunt down Dan and Britney after convincing them to do their dirty work for them and evict Janelle from the house.

Although I am certainly no fan of either Boogie or Frank, and although I cheered out loud with the studio audience when Janelle responded to Boogie’s goodbye message to her with a hilarious, “He’s such a loser… What a d-bag”, I was secretly hoping that either Boogie or Frank would win the HOH competition and prove to Dan and Britney that they made the biggest mistake of the game by evicting one of their actual allies to trust one of the most known backstabbers in the history of Big Brother.

The Sovereign Six made a monumental mistake by turning on James in Season 6, thus handing the entire game to two completely undeserving members of the dreaded Friendship Alliance. Jeff trusted his former enemies, Kevin and Natalie, believing their lies and backdooring his ally Russell, only to find himself being stabbed in the back and evicted by the same two people the following week in Season 11. Now we may very well be able to add Dan and Britney to this list of the greatest idiocy in the history of Big Brother if their fate is sealed by Frank and Boogie after taking out one of the few houseguests who would have been loyal to them until the end.

Expect the unexpected indeed. That is, of course, if the producers allow it.

http://tvguide.ca/RealityTV/Articles/120810_big_brother_LC.htm

Dan can go, this season is PAINFUL! My girl Jenn is freaking PAINFUL, it's all just PAINFUL let's fast forward to the end lol. I bought the feeds and only turned it on once lol