~ Big Brother 14 - Spoilers, Live Feeds, All things BB14 ~

I have been trying not to read in here so that I just see the show, but of course I can't resist.

Last night I was left wondering how stupid Danielle could possibly be to listen to Boogie's reasoning of why they should get rid of Janelle. He pointed out how she was only one comp away from the finals twice, and yet Boogie has actually won BB. Hello Danielle? Did your brain fall out of your head?? She makes girls everywhere look bad.

i don't get it either.... dani was spot on when she wanted to put up frank and boogie. stupid dan!

and now she seems to have an intense hatred for janelle... janelle will have a nice talk with her.. tell her how nice and pretty she is... and then danielle will completely twist it around and make it seem really mean when she repeats the convo to someone else.

I have been trying not to read in here so that I just see the show, but of course I can't resist.

Last night I was left wondering how stupid Danielle could possibly be to listen to Boogie's reasoning of why they should get rid of Janelle. He pointed out how she was only one comp away from the finals twice, and yet Boogie has actually won BB. Hello Danielle? Did your brain fall out of your head?? She makes girls everywhere look bad.
So true. Also, Dan, her mentor has won... Danielle is not thinking.

You want to know what really annoyed me most after watching the CBS show last night? Brit's look of 'shock' when Janelle got put up in Wil's place. I don't know why, but that kind of play acting really annoys me.

I thought her look of shock was stupid and unneccessary as well. Everyone knows Dani and Shane are tight, and therefore Britney and Dan are tight with them as well. So dumb.

ughhhhhh frank won. this is going to be such a boring week. they want joe out.

they showed nice messages for janelle, except boogies to which she replied "he's such a loser. what a f***ing dbag" and everyone cheered.

Danielle is an idiot. She should have put up Mike Boogie and backdoored him. Mike and Frank are laughing behind everyone's backs. And Danielle feels she was so bold by voting Janelle to the block, meanwhile she was just being Mike's puppet. So dumb.

Ya know what was even more pathetic?? When big bad Britt was playing the HOH game and she looked over to pick people and Boggie pointed to pick Ashley and Ian, and she DID!! I cant believe she listened to him. Then she was crying afterwards about losing and worried they made a mistake by evicting Janelle.

Boogie is running this house, I will give him credit for that, even though he is a bit on the douchey side LOL!

The other night Janelle was talking about her daughters bday, and Boogie hollers out when his son Brady's bday is and then he follows it up that we should send gifts to Our House Productions. Now how slimey is that? LOL

Danielle is an idiot. She should have put up Mike Boogie and backdoored him. Mike and Frank are laughing behind everyone's backs. And Danielle feels she was so bold by voting Janelle to the block, meanwhile she was just being Mike's puppet. So dumb.

I know...Danielle is such an idiot. I thought she was so smart, but she is just another puppet on a string. She has no idea who she is up against.

I find her annoying. I mean when she has random conversations with people she is sooooo in your face. Kinda like a know it all. I dont care for her to much.

The other night Janelle was talking about her daughters bday, and Boogie hollers out when his son Brady's bday is and then he follows it up that we should send gifts to Our House Productions. Now how slimey is that? LOL
Speaking of Booger... I thought he actually had a relationship with a woman who got pregnant... but I've read he is raising the child on his own?

I've also read he's gay (??) and some weird things about him being sued for bad investments or just bad behaviour...

Does anyone know the whole story?

Can DAN please use his inside voice when he is in the Diary Room? Please when they show him in there he is yelling. Now I like him less!!!!! HE TALKS TOO LOUD AND JUST IS AN ALL AROUND IRRATATING.

Boogie needs the money, like I need to gain weight. I have seen him at Laker Games he thinks he is such a celeb.

Maybe they will bring someone back?
nope, they have too many people as it is. some speculate they'll need to do TWO double evictions just to get the numbers down.

Ya know what was even more pathetic?? When big bad Britt was playing the HOH game and she looked over to pick people and Boggie pointed to pick Ashley and Ian, and she DID!! I cant believe she listened to him.
ughhh that made me SO MAD! i wanted to scream "WHY ARE NONE OF YOU PUTTING UP FRANK AND BOOGIE!?!?!" freaking dumb a$$es. later britney did see the error of her ways and said "i should have put up frank and boogie......"

Speaking of Booger... I thought he actually had a relationship with a woman who got pregnant... but I've read he is raising the child on his own?
he is no longer with the baby mama but baby mama has primary custody so boogie has him on certain days. i think boogie says he will take brady on saturdays/sundays so the mom can actually go out on the weekends. he says he's over the partying scene so doesn't mind it. that was like the one and only time i actually liked listening to him.