~ Big Brother 14 - Spoilers, Live Feeds, All things BB14 ~

And am I the only one who finds it a little weird that Janelle can't move on/away from this game? I mean, didn't she first appear during season 5 (or was it 7)? Shouldn't she be something else with her life by now? Why is she still banking on her Big Brother fame?

the $$$$$$ they get something like a guaranteed $20k for the summer plus additional money each week their players stay in the game. then the extra money if one of their players win. I'm pretty sure i'd leave my family and do that for a couple months lol

I watched last night before I went to work. Is it just me or did the woman who got voted off seem similar to Kalia? I LOVED the first episode and am looking forward to the season. Now, I'm watching BBAD that I recorded :P

I watched last night before I went to work. Is it just me or did the woman who got voted off seem similar to Kalia? I LOVED the first episode and am looking forward to the season. Now, I'm watching BBAD that I recorded :P

YES! i was thinking she looked like a previous HG.
I think a lot of them look like other people. i can't really put my finger on who but when i look at most of them i think "i feel like i've seen you before....."

which also could just be from watching their videos before the show started lol

and i guess no bblite this year. which sucks SO bad. :sad: i hate watching the feeds in the browser

looks like Dan is sleeping in the Have not room?

Ashley slept with willie in the HOH room, i guess her back is out of whack and she's on pain killers.

so not sure how this going to go over... but ashley is a have not. apparently it was the bed in the have-not room that is causing her back issues. so she was allowed to sleep in the HOH bed.