Big Black Botkier Bryant!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
She's here! I recently purchased this beauty brand new from a lovely lass, and it arrived yesterday - and I'm absolutely over the moon with it! :woohoo:

It's gorgeous, soft'n'smooshy, and the leather is divine. I can see this baby rapidly becoming my favourite casual black bag, it's such a useful size and it's shape means it looks fab full or empty. That lovely keychain inside was a neat surprise.. the whole bag seems such great quality through and through, with other nice touches as well such as the unzippered secret pockets on the front, as large as my hand so great for mobile phone or keys. :tup:

Hmm.. though I must say I can also see that JINGLY-JANGLING driving me nuts before long.. I think that elephant and his tusk must soon be separated! :wtf:

Anyway.. here she be! :love:

CIMG2314wm.jpg
CIMG2318wm.jpg
CIMG2319wm.jpg
CIMG2320wm.jpg

^ Ack you'll have to excuse my slob clothes.. I'm just home on fatigue until half twelve as we were out all night on callouts, so won't be going outside or anything and just chucked something on so's I wasn't modelling in my jimjams! :blush:

Actually those charms aren't so bad.. I just gave them a trial, popping out to sign contracts on the house and grabbing brekkie, and they don't jangle at all when I walk, only when I have to open the bag to retrieve something. I'm going to just get into the habit of holding them in my hand when I do that. :yes:

Congratulations! This bag can really hold a lot and looks great. The jingling of the two charms bugged me too. I moved the elephant keychain to the zipper pull of the big front pocket on mine.

The bag looks amazing on you! The charms bugged the heck out of me too, so I ended up just taking them off the bag entirely. *L* Congratulations, you'll wear her to death! :smile: