Big Beautiful Black Basket Weave BBBBW question

ilikebigbags

TEAM MATTIE
Jun 10, 2008
So, I have been in and out obsessed about RM bags for awhile, of course I wanted the wine matinee and then they disappeared from earth when I finally had the money and I am falling deeper in love with the bbw that lindsay lohan had/has/is probably in her giant closet collecting dust. I am so confused, do places REALLY still have the one she had? I've seen a couple of stores advertise them as "lindsay lohan bag!" like tHc and then like at shopbop it advertise is it as pebbled but the pictures are completely lindsay lohan bag looking! Which excited me, I tried to do a search but there is 8million posts mentioning bbw. I really don't like the pebbled leather one at all, it looks too hard for me, and distracts from the basketweave. I'm sure in person it's still great, but when your heart is set on something, there's no substitute, ya know?

should I just throw it in a mattress and wait for ebay? I really would want a new one cause I don't want it to smell weird or have inside stains since I am crazy anal about purses lol. But a lot of them look clean.

Lindsay's is the original BBW - smooth leather, smooth tassels, bright blue zipper track. I'm afraid you'll have to stalk evilbay for that one. I don't think you're going to find it new!

Aww - it's pebbled! well I guess I can do something responsible like pay on my cc with the money and wait for my tax refund lol but I hate that the bags change SO often >< I really wish they made tassels available for purchase too, I remember talk about that! I guess it's hard to run a business, it's really awesome how often they listen to their fans there at RM.

There's one on eCrater right now. Buy it!

Last edited: