Big Bang Theory

Sheldon is getting his own spin off:

Interesting, I can't see a spin off of the Big Bang Theory based on Sheldon's character.
And I doubt the cast is enthusiastic about doing another year. They certainly don't seem so. The quality of the writing has really gone down hill these last 2 seasons. I think they should quit while the show still has a decent reputation. 10 years is a long time. I'm sure the cast is itching do new creative things.

New episode tonight. Apparently in it Raj's Dad stops sending financial support. Haven't they done that storyline before and Raj pitted his parents against each other so they would send him money?

Yes they did. I used to anxiously await new episodes. Now I sometimes let it sit on my Apple TV a couple of days before I get around to it. :yawn: I hate when a great show loses steam.

The only part that I found amusing was when Penny made a crack about her looking good in Chanel to Raj.

Also has anyone noticed the episodes are getting progressively shorter? This week's was under 18 minutes, and I remember they used to be around 21-22 minutes.
I just came here to post the same thing!. I swear I spent more time fast forwarding than actually watching. Seemed like the episode was only about 14/15 mins long.