Big bang around MMF tote and 2 cheaters

Nov 16, 2007
picture.php

My daughter and I just made our once a year trip to the Camerillo outlets for 2 days and nights. We had a great time and got a lot of good bargains.

This is the MFF large tote in periwinkle.

2 more pictures to come

picture.php

My daughter and I just made our once a year trip to the Camerillo outlets for 2 days and nights. We had a great time and got a lot of good bargains.

picture.php

2 more pictures to come

I cheated on Coach with 2 Kate Spade quilted leather. I bought the mint colored one the first day and cpuldn't get her off my mind so I bought the bone one the next day

picture.php

2 more pictures to come

You went to the camarillo outlets, im jealous
I moved from ventura a year ago, and there are no outlets or fp stores here:cry:
like the color of your tote

My daughter and I love these outlets, they have a great variety of stores. I get to have her to myself for 2 days and we have such fun.
The last time we went was around Thanksgiving about 2 years ago and had a BLAST. She just discovered that there was a Kate Spade outlet there and lost her mind. I told her it was there the last time, but she wasn't interested in Kate Spade at the time, so we did not go in.