BIG BAG...trend stay or go soon?

jctc

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
0457984919949_275x275.jpg

Got this one and the measurement is 15x13x5. Do you gal think is okay for 4'11 person to carry this?

Really like this one , but my DH said it is too big.., but the big bag trend is here to stay or will go out soon.
please help. Thanks a bunch/

I think it is classy and classic. Are you comfortable with the scale? If the proportions work on you, I don't think it matters whether it is trendy or not.

Nice bag! If it were up to me, that trend will stay for a loooong time. I guess once we girls are used to carrying around all our stuff, it's hard to go back to small purses (except for nights out)...

I don't think the Big Bag Trend is going anywhere. Once you get used to being able to have so many things conveniently with you all the time it's hard to go back. If you are comfortable with the size of the bag get it!

this is Furla......the SA at Saks told me it looks nice. but when I view myself in the mirror it looks big as far style I LOVE IT. I don't want people to look at me as if I am carry a suite case in shopping area. you know what I mean!!!!!!
Thanks for all for replying so quick

Big bags will be around for awhile.....and I can completely understand how you feel cuz I'm 4'11" as well and find that there are many bags that are just too big for me too. My suggestion is to take if for a spin inside the house....get used to all of your stuff in there and see if you are comfortable with the bag! You've got to feel good/confident when you carry the bag, if you don't, then the bag is not for you.
Good luck and it's a great looking bag.

Cute bag! It's not too big for you - especially if you love it, then you will love carrying it around! Don't worry, I also believe that big bags are here to stay. I think there would be many women who wouldn't buy as much if designers began offering only small bags. Like the other posters said, we've all become accustomed to lugging our stuff around everywhere! ;)

Big bags are definitely here to say IMHO...we're just so used to carrying lots of things with us, especially when we have our kids and their items in tow.

I think it's a gorgeous bag. If you love it, go for it!