Big Bag Bucket! - Céline Bucket

View attachment 4010774 View attachment 4010775

View attachment 4010776 well my impatience knows no bounds and I got my bucket bag today

I really love it! And bonus it’s nowhere near as heavy as most Celine bags are and it can feasibly crossbody while still having decent space!
I tried this on in the store and LOVED it! That caramel color is such a great warm neutral, and I find it goes with almost everything. It looks great on you and I think you'll find it super practical. Congrats!

(Iwillnotbuyanotherbag, Iwillnotbuyanotherbag, Iwillnotbuyanotherbag... sigh... )

Reactions: Spellwriter
View attachment 4010774 View attachment 4010775

View attachment 4010776 well my impatience knows no bounds and I got my bucket bag today

I really love it! And bonus it’s nowhere near as heavy as most Celine bags are and it can feasibly crossbody while still having decent space!

:congratulations:

My SA has this bag waiting for me to try. I couldn’t decide between Amazone and this colour. I also thought I wanted the short handle version. While I was dithering my new Céline brochure arrived and there it was in a beautiful cobalt and I cannot resist blue. I have no idea what I’ll bring home.

Yours is beautiful and sits great on you with the long strap.

:congratulations:

My SA has this bag waiting for me to try. I couldn’t decide between Amazone and this colour. I also thought I wanted the short handle version. While I was dithering my new Céline brochure arrived and there it was in a beautiful cobalt and I cannot resist blue. I have no idea what I’ll bring home.

Yours is beautiful and sits great on you with the long strap.
“Tisk Tisk Tisk!!” Am I supposed to “yell” at you for possibly buying?!! This 1 seems right up your alley girlfriend!!:heart::tup::loveeyes::hugs::drinks:

Reactions: BlueCherry
:roflmfao: only if I buy another blue bag do I want you to yell at me because my bags and accessories are all starting to clash ... :hugs:
That is exactly why I made myself get the walnut. I got too damn many blue bags.

You knows what’s interesting about it is it is a bit wide in the middle than at the base, so it’s got more capacity while not having a weird dome shape, which is cool!

That is exactly why I made myself get the walnut. I got too damn many blue bags.

You knows what’s interesting about it is it is a bit wide in the middle than at the base, so it’s got more capacity while not having a weird dome shape, which is cool!

We need blue bag therapy :lol:

Thanks for sharing those details, that’s really interesting because I like a slim profile rather than a square bag [emoji4]

We need blue bag therapy :lol:

Thanks for sharing those details, that’s really interesting because I like a slim profile rather than a square bag [emoji4]

Hahaha!! I really do. I gravitate towards any blue/teal/etc shades and it’s funny because I have almost NO BLUE in my wardrobe and no blue shoes or anything. You know what, I think it’s because there’s something about shades in that family that just really looks fabulous with nice leather. It’s a combination of the sort of cool colors with a soft-sheen leather that just slays me.