Bicolor Suggestions??

nafnaf

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted in awhile but it doesn't mean I haven't been doing any H shopping. ;)

So I recently fall madly in love with bicolor. I was fortunate enough to locate a bicolor on my last trip and absolutely love it! It's a indigo/blue jean combo in 30.

My question now is what bicolor combo should I order in July? And leather choices?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

What are the colors in your wardrobe? What colors do you "wear" the best?
It really is a matter of personal preference. If you want something neutral to carry with most everything or if you really wanted something that POPS!!!!
I will be placing an SO in July for a bi-color Birkin. Still debating on the colors.
Etoupe w/ Rose Shocking inside is very pretty - neutral yet still POPS :smile:
Choco w/ H orange is also very nice.

Hi Penny,
Isn't the color choice daunting? I went through the special colors thread and didn't see anything jumping out at me.

I wear mostly tees and jeans on the daily basis. Very casual normally. My wardrobe consists of neutral colors, such as blk, white, brown and so forth.

At first I was thinking of something neutral, like etoupe or chocolate, but then I thought perhaps I should go with something more daring? Nothing too over the top but still different.

What are about your leather choice?

Naf naf,

Just saw a bicolor last week, in box leather : Rouge H + Orange.... with palladium hdw. Gorgeous!

In box leather , I have seen : Chocolate +cyclamen, Black+chocolate, Black+orange

In Togo : Indigo+BJ, Vert olive+Vert anis, Potiron +gold, Chocolate+black, Orange+fuchsia, Etoupe+fuchsia, Bleu Jean+etoupe....

In Epsom : Chocolate+orange, Raisin+cyclamen, White+orange, white+navy, white+Red

I think you can let your imagination go and order what you like more....

The bright lining is always very nice ....!

I love the idea of a very striking interior colour and they look absolutely gorgeous! I'm more of a neutrals girl and would love combos like vert olive/vert chartreuse, vert olive/toundra, chocolate/potiron, chocolate/bisquit, ...

Black chevre with rouge H chevre trim and interior, with ruthenium hardware. It was a special order and is absolutely the most understated elegant look. I also like vert olive, with vert anis trim and interior -- that's a special order I'm waiting for now.

Decades had (and has since sold) a chocolate with vermillion interior and piping - very pretty! It's still up on their web site if you do a search using keyword Hermes. I think the leather was togo.

OK I know this will sound odd but what about yellow and black a bumble bee Birkin? Or a very cool Black and white like a penguin bag white bellied black flaps and piping! It could be really awesome...