Bicester Village with my fab brother

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
    Today was a gr8 day i wasn't expecting.;)
    My brother took me to Bicester to buy my birthday pressy.
    I could have had cash but i decided it would be fun to go and buy something from the Mulberry outlet.
    After spending 4hrs and nearly buying the conker camera bag or mini pumpkin alexa i decided no i will go for something smaller as i have bought enough lately and i am really proud of myself for doing so. I was so close to buying yet another big bag. I looked around Ted Baker,Gucci, etc etc to find something else but no couldn't find anything i actually liked why break a habit of a lifetime. I came to see the outlet so i must have something from there.

The conker push polly gloves in conker were nearly bought but i have a pair in fudge so decided no.
    My brother bought a Lacoste jacket and some levis jeans.
    Had lunch in Pret a manager my little one was so good as well.
    :yahoo: The best present he has ever got me.
    Any guesses to what it might be?
    Here's a small clue;

EGGPLANT KRISTIN1.jpg
  2. Well?

3. Hi hun.....go on, spill!....as true to form I don't have a clue hehe!....:graucho::biggrin:

4. Lovely brother you have! Sounds like you had a lovely day :smile:

Clue please!

5. Ahh thanks i really did Cupcake look again at the top and more clues are coming.

6. Hiya ok hes another clue u might get it now.
    I had one but it was the wrong colour yellow patent so sold it and was sad about it for a while this is the colour i wanted.

EGGPLANT KRISTIN 2.jpg
  7. Bays iphone bag?

8. Is it eggplant Kristen?

9. Something in eggplant? Kristen??

10. let me seeeeeeeeeee

11. Eggplant Kristen as well :smile:

12. and Bagstar
    Well done guys good guessing thats the one and i love it so much.

EGGPLANT KRISTIN 3.jpg
  13. Gorgeous colour!

14. It's lovely - a great little bag in a delicious colour!

15. Wow it looks so much nicer in this colour. The leather looks fab, well done :yahoo: