Bicester village/Burberry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not sure if this is the right thread, but I would like to ask for some opinions of the burberry store in the Bicester outlet. I have never been there before (as I live in Norway), but I am planning a 3 days stay in London this spring, and am considering if it is worth using a day to go to Bicester. Is the store big, do they have nice things?? I also would like to ask how far Bicester is from London.
    I hope some of you lucky guys who are able to visit Bicester on a reg basis can find the time to answer me.
    Thanks a lot!

2. Hello again, fellow Burberry fans!
    I really would appreciate if some of you could give me some info about the Burberry shop at Bicester village.
    I really would appreciate it!

3. I think I'm going in March! I'll have access to my friend's car so I'm going to make an effort to make it out there. I'll definitely let you know! I hope my trip precedes yours... My trip is scheduled for March 12-22.

4. anyone been there?

5. You should definitely visit Burberry in Bicester Village.

They have a very good selection of scarves, handbags, clothing and other accessories.

It is well worth a visit.