Bicester today!

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
So, I had a fab time at Bicester today and Mulberry was better stocked than I've ever seen it before :tup:

Sadly I didn't write anything down and didn't really look at prices but from memory they had:

Bloomy (Seville & Black) - £416 (loved the seville colour but think I prefer the Jody)
Pink Patent Bayswater
Pink Soho - £3something
Gold small Soho
LOADS of oak Phoebes
Chocolate leaf Bayswaters (like Jo's)
Lots of Antonys for £136 including ginger and bordeaux :heart:
Effie in oak
Rockley in oak
Alfie in oak, olive & stone
Euston in oak
Roxy & Emmy in lemon
Oak butterfly totes
Choc maxi mabel £6something
Mini Jonis in pistachio & cream
Tangerine Angelica £97
Canvas & Leather Roxannes - 2 colourways £1something

That's really only the bags I stopped to look at. They had loads more, too. I swear, I've never seen it so well stocked.

Far more accessories, too.

Lots of wallets -one in pink, a few ginger ones with the double locks, Emmy & Alana wallets in various colours
A vanilla thong purse keychain (which I bought!)
iPod holders
Mini Roxy keychain purse in oak £49
A few of the red animal keyrings - horse head, cockerel & dog from memory, but they might have had a couple more
2 pairs of leather gloves - sadly, not the leaf ones that Jo is after.

Had a really lovely day out :yes: I got the above mentioned keychain (will do a photo later or tomorrow), an oilcloth tablecloth from Cath Kidston, an X charm from Links of London for our 10 year wedding anniversary in July this year (DH is getting me the charm bracelet but the charm was so cheap, I nabbed it now!) and a couple of pairs of shoes from Clarks for my toddler.

So, all in all a success. That said, some absolute nutter in a van bumped into my car on the roundabout off the motorway and just drove off :wtf: Not too much damage - a dent and some scratches to the wing - but still. What an absolute @rse. We got the phone number and number plate and DH phoned him but he just denied everything :cursing: What are you gonna do, eh? :shrugs:

Anyway, I think it bodes well for your trip next month, ladies :tup:

So, I had a fab time at Bicester today and Mulberry was better stocked than I've ever seen it before :tup:

Sadly I didn't write anything down and didn't really look at prices but from memory they had:

Bloomy (Seville & Black) - £416 (loved the seville colour but think I prefer the Jody)
Pink Patent Bayswater
Pink Soho - £3something
Gold small Soho
LOADS of oak Phoebes
Chocolate leaf Bayswaters (like Jo's)
Lots of Antonys for £136 including ginger and bordeaux :heart:

Effie in oak
Rockley in oak
Alfie in oak, olive & stone
Euston in oak
Roxy & Emmy in lemon
Oak butterfly totes
Choc maxi mabel £6something
Mini Jonis in pistachio & cream
Tangerine Angelica £97
Canvas & Leather Roxannes - 2 colourways £1something

That's really only the bags I stopped to look at. They had loads more, too. I swear, I've never seen it so well stocked.

Far more accessories, too.

Lots of wallets -one in pink, a few ginger ones with the double locks, Emmy & Alana wallets in various colours
A vanilla thong purse keychain (which I bought!)
iPod holders
Mini Roxy keychain purse in oak £49
A few of the red animal keyrings - horse head, cockerel & dog from memory, but they might have had a couple more
2 pairs of leather gloves - sadly, not the leaf ones that Jo is after.

Had a really lovely day out :yes: I got the above mentioned keychain (will do a photo later or tomorrow), an oilcloth tablecloth from Cath Kidston, an X charm from Links of London for our 10 year wedding anniversary in July this year (DH is getting me the charm bracelet but the charm was so cheap, I nabbed it now!) and a couple of pairs of shoes from Clarks for my toddler.

So, all in all a success. That said, some absolute nutter in a van bumped into my car on the roundabout off the motorway and just drove off :wtf: Not too much damage - a dent and some scratches to the wing - but still. What an absolute @rse. We got the phone number and number plate and DH phoned him but he just denied everything :cursing: What are you gonna do, eh? :shrugs:

Anyway, I think it bodes well for your trip next month, ladies :tup:

If youv'e got the number ect you can still go via your insurance. A similar thing happened to me on a round about when a driver ran into the back of me cos i stopped sharply for tarffic. He claimed it was my fault and I swiftly took his number and made a claim against him. It was successful. Good luck. still a good day out!

If youv'e got the number ect you can still go via your insurance. A similar thing happened to me on a round about when a driver ran into the back of me cos i stopped sharply for tarffic. He claimed it was my fault and I swiftly took his number and made a claim against him. It was successful. Good luck. still a good day out!

This idiot just swerved into my lane (was probably on a mobile or something :rolleyes:) I just don't want to go through my insurance as I've already got an outstanding claim with them - someone hit DH when he was parking just before Christmas and the claim still hasn't been settled by the other person's insurance company. Our £150 excess is still outstanding. I don't think the damage would be more than that so it's just not really worth it.

Actually, it was a company van so we *could* pursue it with a small independent claim against the company - I might get a quote and see if it's worth it...

Great day except for the car!!!!

Any choco Roxys???

No choco Roxys, I'm afraid. They only had lemon and the coconut/choc woven one (you wouldn't want that :nogood:)

I know - annoyed about the car. I'm looking at it as the kind of damage that gets done in a car park when you're inside shopping and someone hits your car and then just drives off :cursing: We weren't hurt - it's not like the car doesn't already have other scratches. And I'm a great believer in karma so he'll get his :boxing:

Karma!!! What goes around comes around!!

That's why I just can't get on with a very expensive car! Too many dings and dents can happen!! Would much rather have my nice bag sitting next to me in my Toyota!! lol

That's why I just can't get on with a very expensive car! Too many dings and dents can happen!! Would much rather have my nice bag sitting next to me in my Toyota!! lol

Tell me about it :yes: We live in a town centre and so don't even have off-street parking -we have to leave our car on the road outside our house overnight. Totally not worth having a shiny new car - we get so many scratches :rolleyes:

I live in Georgian NewTown , Edinburgh where everybody has to pay permit parking which the council massively oversubscribe .However people do have Aston Martins , Porsches , Audis etc . It's a nightmare.....
Thankfully I have a little mini.

I agree about cars. Not worth it to have an expensive one!
Like you I'd rather have a beautiful handbag.

Thanks for that list ditab - especially as I have decided to go to Bicester myself on Saturday!! Not so sure it's a good idea for the bank balance tho:nogood: It's really helpful to know they're well stocked at the mo, tho dangerous! I'll keep you all posted with any purchases obviously:graucho:
Sorry about the car ditab, puts a cloud over an otherwise lovely day.

Thanks for that list ditab - especially as I have decided to go to Bicester myself on Saturday!! Not so sure it's a good idea for the bank balance tho:nogood: It's really helpful to know they're well stocked at the mo, tho dangerous! I'll keep you all posted with any purchases obviously:graucho:
Sorry about the car ditab, puts a cloud over an otherwise lovely day.

Have you got Grazia? I think that this week's issue has a 10% discount voucher for Bicester (including Mulberry ;))

How annoying about the car! :tdown: Some people are just so unbelievably rude arent they? If I bumped into someone I would never dream of driving off! :nogood:

Sounds like you had a good day apart from that though :tup:

Dont suppose you know how much the animal keyrings are, and whether the dog was a daschund or a puppy? :lol: