Bicester Tiny Reveals - Sun 7 Feb!!!

Thank you Jenova, LoopyLou & Fuzzy,

The leather is Darwin and the smell......................even better than lemon drizzle cake.

At first I thought parking meter money............(pah to that)........then I thought some lovely photos should be placed inside.

They more than make up for my dithering over the Mulberry bus and missing out.

Roxy, Bays & Ledburys were my first thoughts but...........the oak one would look very cute on my oak printed messenger!!

Of course, now I have finally mastered my camera & downloading I will set to on photoing my bags.

.............even better they were a bargain, priced at £32, minus my shareholders 20%, then I used a gift voucher (prev return of a scarf)............so using Ellie logic I got them for nothing!

Wow Ellie, they virtually paid YOU to take those 3 lovely things!

£32 each was a bargain to start with...........Ive always been of the mind that Mulberry can be a bit cheeky with the price of their small accessories.

It is a bonus to be able to use the 20% shareholders discount at the outlets.

Now girls, the question is whose photo goes in..........my best friend is currently next doors cat who is a real purr-box and far more reliable than the male of the species.

I was very tempted to get the lipstick mini enamel bays keyring - it was beautiful. BUT I was sensible girls, my lipstick bag is Roxanne and has the gunmetal hardware rather than the silver.

On a neg note, I was somewhat shocked at the price hikes...............roxys were 525/535 and the outlet special reptile print bays (quite matt & dull, no clochette, no feet) were well over 400..........476 I think.

I think the A4 Roxys were still good value at 50% off and all first class quality.