Bicester Tiny Reveals - Sun 7 Feb!!!

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Cotswolds, UK
Thank you Jenova, LoopyLou & Fuzzy,

The leather is Darwin and the smell......................even better than lemon drizzle cake.

At first I thought parking meter money............(pah to that)........then I thought some lovely photos should be placed inside.

They more than make up for my dithering over the Mulberry bus and missing out.

Roxy, Bays & Ledburys were my first thoughts but...........the oak one would look very cute on my oak printed messenger!!

Of course, now I have finally mastered my camera & downloading I will set to on photoing my bags.

hsiaomee

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
London
Congrats on your purchase today. I'm going to Bicester Village myself next Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it.

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Cotswolds, UK
.............even better they were a bargain, priced at £32, minus my shareholders 20%, then I used a gift voucher (prev return of a scarf)............so using Ellie logic I got them for nothing!

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
I love them and they will go with so mant of your bags. They are what I would calll 'Super Cutie'! Just gorgeous and I can quite see why you snapped up all three.

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
.............even better they were a bargain, priced at £32, minus my shareholders 20%, then I used a gift voucher (prev return of a scarf)............so using Ellie logic I got them for nothing!
Now that's the kind of logic I like :biggrin:

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Cotswolds, UK
Wow Ellie, they virtually paid YOU to take those 3 lovely things!
£32 each was a bargain to start with...........Ive always been of the mind that Mulberry can be a bit cheeky with the price of their small accessories.

It is a bonus to be able to use the 20% shareholders discount at the outlets.

Now girls, the question is whose photo goes in..........my best friend is currently next doors cat who is a real purr-box and far more reliable than the male of the species.

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Cotswolds, UK
I was very tempted to get the lipstick mini enamel bays keyring - it was beautiful. BUT I was sensible girls, my lipstick bag is Roxanne and has the gunmetal hardware rather than the silver.

On a neg note, I was somewhat shocked at the price hikes...............roxys were 525/535 and the outlet special reptile print bays (quite matt & dull, no clochette, no feet) were well over 400..........476 I think.

I think the A4 Roxys were still good value at 50% off and all first class quality.