Bicester, Shepton, Leeds & York

dollydaydream

Jan 1, 2008
Just want to wish all of you who are going to Bicester on Sat a brilliant day, and I hope you return home poorer in cash but richer in Mulberrys.

Hulahoop, try and rein yourself in at the Leeds shop, wait until you get to York.

As for me, should hit Shepton some time after lunch tomorrow, will let you know in a fortnight or so what I bought - if anything!

Dolly, have a fab time at Shepton, it's my second home! It's a real sweet building and make sure you try out the cafe. They do great home made cakes. I know Shepton had a lot of colour in this week so have fun choosing. I heard they had quite a few Poppies, pinks, purples, neutrals etc.
Really looking forward to Saturday now at Bicester!

Yes girlies! Have a super time at Bicester - hope they have loads of bags in for you.

I really wish I could be there with you all - the sun should be shining so enjoy!!!

I don't want to hear any news reports of a group of mad women rampaging Bicester Village!!!!

Have a drink for me!

And DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR 10% VIP CARDS!

Aly - I might not buy anything! What I don't want to do is to slip into my "I can't leave here without buying something mode" and buy a bag that I realise later on I don't like as much as I thought I did. I want to have a good look at some messengers - can you look inside, touch, try on without being pestered by an SA? The SAs in HoF are very nice, but you can't have a really good root without them coming up - I can understand why, of course. Quite like the look of the canvas Roxy, but think it might be too big for me. Will just see what there is and what I fancy. Some bags on the website don't appeal to me but they may look better IRL and vice versa.

I also don't want to spend so much time in there that DH comes in from the car to drag me out just as I'm paying and says "HOW MUCH????" In fact I don't want him coming in at all, he can stay in the car, mind the luggage and read his paper, I'm sure he'll prefer that anyway.

Think we'll have to give the cafe a miss, Sara, but I'm sure I'll have more than enough homemade cakes, not to mention Cornish cream teas over the next fortnight!

Ah, you see, what I would do is park DH with his paper in the cafe. It's inside the factory shop so you'll be able to keep an eye on him & will see if he looks as if he's coming to see what you're up to!
The SAs are lovely. If you need help, they'll help you but if you want to browse & try by yourself that's fine too.

Thanks! Has anyone ever been to the Minack Theatre? Google it - it's built into the side of a cliff and the views are amazing. We went last year and are keeping our fingers crossed the weather will be good so we can go again.