Bicester outlet UK - worth going to?

M2B

Feb 15, 2009
Hi,

I am a brand new member of the mulberry fanclub, or any designer bag really. My DH just bought me the somerset hobo (chocolate) in London for Valentines day and I am just in love with the quality of the leather and the practicality of the design.:heart:

So, in an effort to get a black mulberry at a reasonable price, are the factory outlets worth it? Do they really have good sales? I am closest to the one in Bicester I think. the one in Bath is too far, any others (any in London??)

I would really appreciate some feedback and I have been inspired looking at everyones bags, they are truly beautiful in such an elegant way.

Oh, dear, I dont think DH appreciates what he has unleashed:drool::yahoo:

http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c209/3514/searchresults/

thanks again
M2B

Last edited:
Welcome M2B. So this is going to be the beginning of a big collection, I promise you!:graucho:
As I am not UK based, I cannot buy in the outlets, but I am always drooling over the lists of all the bags that are on sale there! I am sure the UK ladies will give you all the information you need!

Bicester is definitely worth going to!! The only thing is if you want a black bag your choice light be limited, as it's obviously a classic colour, & think someone said the shops are getting their summer stock in now so the lighter colours will be in. But def worth a look!

Love the look of your new somerset hobo by the way, & choc is my FAVE Mulberry colour. Enjoy.......& welcome!

Welcome M2B.
Bicester is definitely worth a visit and James, the manager, is really helpful. There were quite a few black bags there when we went in January.
Have a great time if you do decide to go.

Welcome to the Mulberry Madhouse!

Bicester is not the biggest outlet but it is definitely worth a visit. Most of the stock is 30% lower than RRP and they are either Old Season bags, Slight Seconds or Returns.

They may not (well, probably won't) have any of the newer range unless they are faulty but they do have a nice stock. Any fault can be pointed out by an SA.

There are loads of other shops in Bicester as well and I've really enjoyed every visit I've made.

I'm (well DH is) so pleased that I don't live near Bicester!

Not just Mulberry but with all those lovely shops I would be in serious debt and we would live in a tip because none of the housework would be done, no food shopping would be done, no washing etc. But heh - I'd have loads of new stuff!

Congrats on your new bag M2B and welcome to the forum!

I'm another one who loves Bicester - they've extended it in the last few months, so as well as the delights of Mulberry, there are lots of other gorgeous shops to tempt you too:graucho: It's the nearest outlet to London, but if you're ever in the area, the Shepton factory shop is not to be missed!

Welcome M2B.
Bicester is definitely worth a visit and James, the manager, is really helpful. There were quite a few black bags there when we went in January.
Have a great time if you do decide to go.

Has anybody been in the Bicester shop just recently??? Do they have any large Mabels there? Preferably in black or pebble??

And how far is it from Oxford?? (a friend lives there and I'm about to ask her to check the shop for me...)