Bicester April Fool

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
I'm going to treat myself to a trip down to Bicester next Thursday. If anyone wants me to look out for anything specific feel free to pm me or post on here.

I won't be around from Sunday afternoon as we're taking the Snot Machine to Euro Disney for a few days :yahoo: but I'll check this thread before I go on Thursday morning.

Jul 9, 2009
Hi riff - have a fab time both at bicester and ED- I love it there Im a big kid too- I would gladly take snot machine if you need a volunteer- it feels weird there without a tot in toe!! If you see any printed items- black bays would be good but ew or ledbury or any small items- purses etc let me know!!

jane_stewart89

Miss_Jane
May 14, 2009
UK
I went to Bicester today....mmmmm disappointing! :sad: Wasn't too much about, a few A4 roxy, 3 black bays without feet, a very cute blue mabel though....!!!

Very little keyrings, but some nice purses, not too much to be honest! Well there was a little girl (roughly 5years old) stomping around in a purple patent bayswater shoe....mmm....noone seemed too impressed!.....eeek! lots of nice scarves though! :biggrin:
Sorry to put a downer on your trip....hopefully they'll have more in four your trip riffraff!! :biggrin:

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
I also wonder about the snot machine. Some kind of automated handkerchief :P

Have a fab time at Bicester and hope they get more in before you arrive.

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
Have fun Riff! Keep an eye out for any Mitzy pouches for me please. TIA!

To those who want to know what the Snot Machine is, I think she is Riff's niece!

miss_mabel

Aug 13, 2009
Hampshire
:lol:

Fran is so doomed, bet she regrets the day she asked about my bags now...

May I remind you her choccy tooled bays has only been back from SM for a week or so :graucho:

Jul 9, 2009
Oh Riff and if you should see an ew maggie in stone like yours please let me know- if its at a bargain price- did see one at york but it was £426!! Im also looking for an oak or choc heart keyring- the ones set in the metal surround not the other ones ifkwim!!!

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Have fun Riff! Keep an eye out for any Mitzy pouches for me please. TIA!

To those who want to know what the Snot Machine is, I think she is Riff's niece!
:tup: I christened her the snot machine as when she was a bit younger she almost constantly had a runny nose. For about 18 months I didn't dear wear a dark top :nuts::lolots: especially as she used to want a cuddle just as she needed to blow her nose!

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Oh Riff and if you should see an ew maggie in stone like yours please let me know- if its at a bargain price- did see one at york but it was £426!! Im also looking for an oak or choc heart keyring- the ones set in the metal surround not the other ones ifkwim!!!
No problem hun, will do.