Biancas too much for a tall gal?

CLNoob

Aug 21, 2010
Hello, a couple questions for you ladies...I managed to score a pair of red patent Biancas on sale. But now, I'm feeling buyer's regret.

First, I'm tall. With these heels, I'll be 6 feet! Is that too much? I'm already the tallest out of all my friends...

Second, other than partying...where else can these shoes be worn and be appropriate?

Any opinions would help! I'm debating whether to keep them, but I'd HATE to return them; they were such a great deal!

TIA! :smile:

Im 5´9 myself and I have one pair of alti 160 that I was unsure about as it will make me 1. taller than any of my friends
2. tower above my BF

BUT...these shoes are so sexy at one point I didnt care. I got nothing but compliments wearing them!

regarding occasions to where them, anything a little fancy is like a nice dinner or drinks at a bar-wear´em!=)

If it makes you feel any better, I hit 6" in 100mm heels so I do draw the line at 120s. All girls are wearing huge heels now though, right? If you have the attitude to pull off Biancas, then do it!

Also, it's the perfect time of year with party season upon us :tup:

Woody and Jenay...believe me, there are many times where I wished I were shorter. But grass is always greener on the other side, right? ;)

5elle and Shoes, okay, you two ladies convinced me. I need to start practice walking in those (and start practicing on the attitude while I'm at it! Ha.)

I'm 5'8" and I wear 160s and proudly. I love the height. Wear them. I wear my Biancas to work. In fact, I wear my Lady Peeps to work and they're 150s. I even wore my Maggie 160s to work (until I fell flat on my face).
Go for it and be proud. Tall is good.

I have you all beat! I am 5'10 1/2.... without shoes! Add my 140mm... I am 6'2-3!!!! And if you want to see tall, check me out in my Lady Peeps or MBB's 150mm...fugedaboudit!

I love being tall....love love love!

Go for it!

I'm 5'6" and regularly wear my 140s, 150s and 160s out and about. It's great to be eye to eye with some of my male friends... they find it odd when I wear my 100s now!

my 2 cents : am 180cm (5'10-6' ?? not sure the conversion) although sometimes i hate to tower above most people WITHOUT heels, i learn to realize to love my height and even if i wear flats am still tall, there's no way to change it, so i just embrace my tallness and wears heels all the time although 120mm is my border though... hihihi

not sure who but i do love this quote from a heels wearing tall actress/celeb : flat shoes depresses me.
:cool: