Biancas too much for a tall gal?

for what it´s worth...models are our height too..heidi and the rest of Victoria secret , they´re all tall..do you think men care? Rihannas 5´9 too I think...
maybe if you were over 6 foot I´d advice you to not wear high heels, but you´ll be fine guurl ;)

my 2 cents : am 180cm (5'10-6' ?? not sure the conversion) although sometimes i hate to tower above most people WITHOUT heels, i learn to realize to love my height and even if i wear flats am still tall, there's no way to change it, so i just embrace my tallness and wears heels all the time although 120mm is my border though... hihihi

not sure who but i do love this quote from a heels wearing tall actress/celeb : flat shoes depresses me.
:cool:

Same here; totally agree with this! :ghi5:

I'm also 1.80m/5'11" and I love wearing my high heels! Like Fierce, I wear heels up to 120mm. Any higher and I would start feeling a bit uncomfortable. But that's just a personal preference of course (Bella + 150mm's = FABULOUS :woohoo:).

Keep your Biancas and wear them with pride!

Oh man...if I looked like a VS model, I wouldn't be complaining one bit! Hahah....

I'm going to have to practice every day to make sure I can walk in those Biancas! Can't wait to wear them out now and see my friends' reactions, teehee. :biggrin:

I'm still fairly new here, and I must say, you ladies are incredibly helpful and fun!