Bianca Small/Medium Size Comparison

eightyjane

Apr 14, 2008
I'm a Botkier newbie - just got a small sized satchel. I have my eye on a medium but I'm not certain how much of a size difference there is between the small and medium.

Anyone have comparison pics?

The difference between the small Bianca and the Medium Bianca is SIGNIFICANT. The small Bianca is definitely small while the medium is about the size of your everday handbag. Most go for the medium.

^^Agree, There is definitely a big size difference. I don't have pics, as I don't have the small one anymore, but I have had the medium size for awhile and it is perfect for me. The small however was way too small for me. The measurements don't look that different but there is a really big difference on the arm for me. However, I have never talked to anyone who found the medium too big so it might be worth taking the plunge!

Thank you ladies

I like the small size one but I definitely want a significantly bigger size - without it being a suitcase!

the hunt starts NOW. i want something yummy like a royal blue or, dare i say it, pink :drool:

any tips on where to find a selection of rich/bright colored mediums?

Thank you ladies

I like the small size one but I definitely want a significantly bigger size - without it being a suitcase!

the hunt starts NOW. i want something yummy like a royal blue or, dare i say it, pink :drool:

any tips on where to find a selection of rich/bright colored mediums?

Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus should get you what you want. If not, you can always order directly from Botkier.com. Hope that helps!