Bianca owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everybody!
    I am new to Botkier and have absolutely fallen in love with the Bianca bag! I love how it combines classic elegance, with bad*ss cuteness:graucho:!
    My question is if anyone could possibly tell me of their experiences with the bag and maybe share some pics?
    TIA and have a fabulous day!

2. Here's my large cherry Bianca that's 3 years old and I love it!

[​IMG]

3. I have a large black Bianca and it is so gorgeous. It is so soft and pillowy and is rock and roll yet effortless. I recommend it for sure! Here are some of the pics that pushed me to get my Bianca :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Thank you so much! They are indeed lovely! How lightweight is it?

5. I actually have two, both mediums in black and that same cherry red.

It's reasonably lightweight for a leather bag (my lightest of my Botkiers) and looks great on the arm and shoulder. Love it!!

6. I have a medium black Bianca that is about 3 years old. The leather is soft and beautiful and I love it that I can carry it as a satchel or tuck it under my shoulder. I used it almost exclusively for the first year I had it, and it still looks like new. It is fairly lightweight and easy to carry. Three years later I'm still loving it!

7. I'm looking for a large size in black, any hints? ..they are nowhere to be found...mediums all around :sad:

8. ^I've been looking for one too...they occasionally pop up on auction sites...but I prefer buying one from a dept. store.

9. wow, i had one i was going to sell, but then i carried it to work a few days and now you couldn't pry it from my cold dead hands :smile:

there are some used ones on ebay that look pretty good. i got mine from my beaus mom, she said i could sell it but when i followed some auctions, they weren't going for much so i kept it. now i love it!

10. Botkier releases new colors periodically, keep checkingthe Botkier website.

11. I have a Cherry Red one that remians my favorite!!

12. I just ordered the medium black Bianca from Amazon for $251! They're running a 30% off $80 purchase on select handbags, valid through January 24. :yahoo:

13. I just ordered a medium black Bianca too! I absolutely cannot wait to get it, especially after reading this thread.

I ordered from 6pm.com for $238. This is the first time I've ordered from them, but other posters on TPF have given it good marks. I figure if the bag is not completely perfect I can just send it back.

14. Love the Bianca. Have it in red.

But does anyone have any thoughts on the Ava Hobo v the Sasha Duffle? I'm really stuck between them.

I think they both look amazing. But I've been told that the Ava Hobo is a bit flimsy + cheap looking in reality, and that the large Sasha Duffle would like luggage, even if i wore it as a hobo.

Ah, decisions.

15. Hey girls I'am thinking about getting the medium Bianca...Are you able to put it over shoulder and about how big is it?