Bi-color Croc Lindy 30

Dear Ladies:

So sorry for the late reply...

SA finally called back and said it was SOLD the minute I've turn it down to the next lady in-line....

I am so sorry because I am on the ban, so I wasn't paying attention to the spec. just know it was bi-color and croc Lindy 30....

It does sound like a really nice bag. I saw a croc lindy in Graphite a few months ago.
I have to admit-- the Lindy is not my thing as I feel it does a disservice to my hips ... Any ladies out there have this problem too ???
Anyway-- The croc in Graphite was stunning. It makes me rethink the entire Birkin thing.. and maybe it is time for me to get something different for once :smile: The croc is sort of supple... and not as structured. I dont like a big bag to be too structured in croc like the Kelly, because its just too awkward to use and walk around with.

Jenna, i was also a die hard Birkin gal, but i just ordered my very first non birkin bag- Lindy and couldn't be happier. I think it would be perfect for everyday use and abuse. I tend to baby my Birkins and also it is not as well known as a Birkin so i can take it to work with me.

It does sound like a really nice bag. I saw a croc lindy in Graphite a few months ago.
I have to admit-- the Lindy is not my thing as I feel it does a disservice to my hips ... Any ladies out there have this problem too ???

Raising my hand on this one!! I tried the lindy and it looked AWFUL on me. I too have hips and it really doesn't work...sticks out too much. :sad: