BH or Mono Neverfull?

Janos614

O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
My birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I realized I'm getting an extra paycheck from work (it just works out that way- 26 paychecks, so 2 times a year we get an extra one). In any case, it's enough for me to get a BH or a Neverfull!

I've had my eye on a BH for awhile now, but I already have the regular Batignolles. They're not so similar that I can't get both, though. But the Neverfull has a great price point, too, and it definitely looks sturdy enough. Please help me choose! I thought it was a clear-cut decision until the Neverfull came out :rolleyes:.

Do you guys think the Damier Neverfull would be better than the Chelsea? The Chelsea's been on my wishlist for awhile. It would be nice to get the Neverfull in Damier at half the price of the Chelsea, though.

If possible, go try them both on. For me, that decided it. One of the should straps on the BH always falls off my shoulder which is why I never got one. Tonight I got to see the Neverfull and both shoulder straps stay on!! Right there that decided it. Can't wait to pick it up on Monday. :yahoo: