BH Boogie and Raspberry PT have arrived!

sunlitmoon

Sep 23, 2006
and I loooove them! Here's a quick picture of each in between classes, I really wanted to do a reveal but I have nooo time and I'm too excited. As an added bonus I have included my whole Tano family as of right now! Caramel DWTS, Grape Minilisa (my first tano everrr) and my Pom Chicklit! :yahoo:

Maybe tomorrow I will go outside and take some of each in the natural light. The new bags came out pretty true to color but in the group photo the caramel and pom look slightly off on my screen, still gorgeous though. :tup:

Attachments

• Picture1-8.jpg
    Picture1-8.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture2-2.jpg
    Picture2-2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 226
  • Picture3-2.jpg
    Picture3-2.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 84
Thank you!! It's the most amazing blue I have ever seen on a bag. I am shocked I went for the boogie though, never thought I would. It always looked a bit too big for my liking but it's perfect and it sits so nicely on the shoulder, I don't even miss the outer pockets lately. I can definitely see another boogie in my future...:graucho:

I will definitely do that tomorrow musicgirl! I have class till noon but then I'm free for the day. I think to really appreciate that caramel it has to be in natural light. I hope it comes out nicely.

attachment.php

This is just :drool:. Love all your Tanos but this one just makes me drool! Must look away.....

The BH Boogie is TDF!! Now I am undecided as to whether or not to get the GW in BH or BB. It was the BH that I was first attracted to in the previews and now tha IRL pics have me drooling.

:woohoo: Heh, isn't it gorgeous?!? I just painted my nails bright blue as a tribute. lmao Seriously it's hanging on my door handle and I can't stop staring at this color. I am lovinggg the brown trim as well, it totally makes the bag for me. I decided I was cut off from Tano until Fall since I'm craving so many of those new styles but I may just need another bag in this color! :faint:

Get it ladiessss!!! I'm a classic enabler so I won't say more...:graucho: but it really isn't too big at all! It's also the largest I own now but I'm very happy with the size. The handle is a little stiff but I expect there will be a little more give to it as it breaks in, yes?

I'm hoping to take some pictures outside tomorrow afternoon as long as it's not raining so yay!!

Last edited: